My wife and I stayed here in June 2013 for three nights. We were hesitant at first because it was a little out of the way. When we arrived we were impressed with the hotel overall. It was new and clean. Had a pool on the top floor overlooking the ocean. Small gym but newer machines to get the job done. There was a metro station (Llacuna) two blocks away (5min walk) which connected you with the entire city. Very convenient. Also, the beach was only a few blocks away. We walked all the way to barceloneta beach is about a 15 min walk so we did it one day but found that the area near the hotel was better. Less crowded and flatter.
We never ate at the restaurant because there were a lot of restaurants on a long strip close by.
Oh and the hotel provides 4 small bottles of water each day free of charge. The wifi is free and worked very well.
If you need to wash clothes while in this area, "Tintoreria" is a few blocks away. We were at the end of our trip so we had two loads of clothes washes, dried and folded for 20E. It's open from 9-8pm with a drop off/pick up.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Confortel Barcelona is situated in a triangle formed by the Forum area, Puerto Olímpico and Plaza de las Glorias, only 10 minutes walk from the beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, getaroom.com, Priceline, Hotel.de, Despegar.com, EasyToBook, Travelocity, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Confortel Barcelona reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Confortel Barcelona Hotel Barcelona
- Confortel Hotel Barcelona
- Barcelona Confortel Hotel
- Confortel Barcelona Catalonia