We stayed at this hotel for 5 nights to attend a conference at CCIB. The room was dusty and not clean. We had problems with shower. Asked for a different room, we couldn't get it. The staff at reception was not helpful and very adamant. The linens were not changed every morning, we had to sleep with the same linen for 3 days before we complained. The breakfast was very expensive and not of good standard. The breakfast buffet was very limited and was charged 15 euros per person. I certainly would not recommend this hotel for stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Confortel Barcelona is situated in a triangle formed by the Forum area, Puerto Olímpico and Plaza de las Glorias, only 10 minutes walk from the beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Despegar.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Venere, Odigeo and EasyToBook so you can book your Confortel Barcelona reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Confortel Barcelona Hotel Barcelona
- Confortel Hotel Barcelona
- Barcelona Confortel Hotel
- Confortel Barcelona Catalonia