Clean, new, modern, very decent.
Their basic, rectangular rooftop pool opens after May.
Internet works in the rooms, if you have a problem with reception, try asking for a change of rooms. It seems to me to be at a decent speed, but everything is relative. The computer's internet in their lobbies are painstakingly, can I emphasize: painfully, boringly slow. If you are a person who needs internet do not depend on their lobby computers.
If you don't mind taking a 10-minute metro or bus ride into the heart of town it is well-located. Bus #6 drops you off at the door. Llacuna metro stop is 2-3 very short blocks away.
Many of the reviews say the reception desk isn't very helpful and while they didn't seem to know much about Barcelona, they were pleasant. Many reviews also complain about the neighborhood, which is a bit deserted, but doesn't seem menacing. In fact, they have their own pedestrian zone where locals walk their dogs and eat (much better food than in the famous Ramblas). Confortel is als are within walking distance of a nice, long stretch of beach with running/cycling paths, for fitness freaks.
Breakfast is very expensive: why not try out the cheaper cafés one block away and people-watch?
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Confortel Barcelona is situated in a triangle formed by the Forum area, Puerto Olímpico and Plaza de las Glorias, only 10 minutes walk from the beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Tingo, TripOnline SA, BookingOdigeoWL, Priceline, Otel and Agoda so you can book your Confortel Barcelona reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Confortel Barcelona Hotel Barcelona
- Confortel Hotel Barcelona
- Barcelona Confortel Hotel
- Confortel Barcelona Catalonia