“a welcome change from paella” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Patagonia Beef & Wine

Patagonia Beef & Wine
Gran Via de Les Corts Catalanes 660 | EIXAMPLE, 08010 Barcelona, Spain (Eixample)
+34 933 04 37 35
Website
Improve this listing
Reserve with
Patagonia Beef & Wine is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #86 of 6,427 Restaurants in Barcelona
Cuisines: Argentinean, Barbecue, Grill
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night, Dessert
Neighborhood: Eixample
Description: The best meat from Argentina and a select offer of Spanish and Argentinian wines. Traditional starters, salad bar and home-made fusion desserts, in a spacious, elegant and peaceful setting, with a large window overlooking the grill. Menu adapted for gluten intolerant. A great steak house!Book on line
Jarrow, United Kingdom
“a welcome change from paella”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2013

Lovely steaks, cooked beautifully, I asked for mine to be well cooked but it was still quite pink in the middle, perhaps that is well cooked for an Argentinian steak so I ate it anyway and enjoyed it very much. We asked our friendly waiter to recommend a wine and he did so very honestly, not selecting a very expensive one. A very nice experience in Barcelona, and a welcome break from the hustle and bustle. Our waiter I think was named Elias and was very friendly and we had a pleasant evening.

• Polish first
Madrid, Spain
“Excelente”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2013

I was so excited to try out this place. On of my friend recommend ths restaurant I tried their few times it wasn't as spicy as I would normally go for, but the depth of flavour more than made up for it. The staff were really friendly, It was a great place to pop in for a filling bite, and I'll definitely be back to try again

• Visited May 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Main Beach, Australia
“Steak!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2013

Firstly, our waitress was lovely. Friendly and helpful, both with food and wine. The greeting was friendly enough, without being effusive. Tables are fairly close together, and tended to inhibit conversation a bit. I found the room a bit austere, and cold, both in decor and temperature. Our shared starter of Argentinian chorizo was nice. Steaks were good, but not great. Sirloin. Not overly fatty, and perfectly cooked. At least we could find some vegetable on the menu to order, so that is a bonus. Our mood would have been better, had the group of four German diners been able to resist making a noisy conference phone call from their mobile. Pachyderms! Fortunately the manager was able to get them to turn off the noise. Overall, it was nice, and a safe sort of meal the night before taking a long flight.

• 3 of 5 stars Food
“WOW!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2013

Went to this restaurant as my girlfriend and I love a good steak. We were not disappointed.

We had read earlier reviews about it being pricey, but I believe it was great value for money. The steaks are great quality and the prices are little more (if any) than what you would pay in the UK. The overall bill was a lot cheaper than expected.

We would recommend the Argentinan Sampling Plate for a starter. I was absolutely delicious and gives you a taster of nearly every starter on the menu. The steaks were also cooked to perfection!

The restaurant looked great inside and the staff were very friendly. The service was outstanding, our waiter was very helpful and explained each different steak to us and gave us a glass of Cava on the house. We were escorted to the door at the end of the meal and given a friendly and chatty farewell. The best service we've had for ages.

Would definitely recommend to the carnivores out there! You won't be disappointed!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Sitges, Spain
“Great steak”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2013

On a recommendation from a friend who knows I love a good steak we went here and I wasn't disappointed with the steaks we had, the picanha steak had great flavour and my wife's sirloin also very good. The only negative was the accompanying veg wasn't great, this a big failing with a lot of Spanish restaurants I find which is so hard to under stand when you walk through any market and see such fantastic produce.
If you want a good steak I would defiantly recommend Patagonia.

• Visited May 2013