Stayed for one night on our way to Portugal, was nicely surprised with the hotel and Salamanca. Highly recommend and will likely return.
- fantastic value - a 4 star hotel at very affordable rate with breakfast
- very friendly staff, receptionist provided a map and explained attractions (she also gave few recommendations for dinner and we ended up eating lobster at a cost of McD)
- specious and very comfortable room with beautifully decorated bathroom and wonderful view on the historic city (we stayed on the 4th floor)
- location - 10 minute walk from main square / 5 minutes from roman bridge & cathedrals
- wonderful breakfast buffet and fast free WiFi
- add English tv channels - BBC or CNN international could benefit guests staying for couple of nights