Stayed for one night on our way to Portugal, was nicely surprised with the hotel and Salamanca. Highly recommend and will likely return.
- fantastic value - a 4 star hotel at very affordable rate with breakfast
- very friendly staff, receptionist provided a map and explained attractions (she also gave few recommendations for dinner and we ended up eating lobster at a cost of McD)
- specious and very comfortable room with beautifully decorated bathroom and wonderful view on the historic city (we stayed on the 4th floor)
- location - 10 minute walk from main square / 5 minutes from roman bridge & cathedrals
- wonderful breakfast buffet and fast free WiFi
- add English tv channels - BBC or CNN international could benefit guests staying for couple of nights
- Also Known As:
- Sol Melia Salamanca
- Salamanca Sol Melia
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Olotels, Agoda, Hotels.com, EasyToBook, Priceline, Venere, Tingo and HotelsClick so you can book your Eurostars Las Claras reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.