“Great selection and fair prices.” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #15 of 252 Restaurants in Burgos
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene, Large groups, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
Tampa, FL
“Great selection and fair prices.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 28, 2012

I stumbled upon this place around 2pm when everything else in Burgos is clsoed down for siesta. It is located off a main plaza in a small alley with several other palces that stay open during siesta. I ordered the menu of the day and for only 12 Euros I got a three-course meal, bread, and a drink. It was a great value and food was fantastic. Even though no one who worked there appeared to speak a word of English, they were very accomodating. I wanted to go back for tapas the next day but ran out of time. I would highly recommend this place.

Visited March 2012

Miami, Florida
“Great Meal and Even Better Service - Super Kid Freindly”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 16, 2011

Our family had a fantastic dinner at Caso Pancho. We ate in the upstairs dining room which was very nice and clean. The decor was pleasant and lots of detail went into the design. Our waitress was super friendly and very patient with our 2 year old daughter which made the whole experience even better. The food was very good and exceeded our expectations. The house wine was very tasty. I would definitely go back to Caso Pancho even without children.

• Visited September 2011
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
London
“Excellent Tapas”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2011

I had the best tapas/pinchos in Burgos in this lovely place a few steps from the Plaza Mayor. I loved the tigres and the pimientas rellenos. Very friendly staff explained what everything was.
I also recommend another place called La Favorita.

Burgos is a beautiful tipicaly Castilian city: the promenades by the river are delightful and the cathedral exceptional. I loved the Arco Saint Maria.

• Visited May 2011
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Brightly lit place, with...”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2008

Brightly lit place, with a picture menu for non-Spanish speakers. Good selection of standard tapas. They also have a menu del dia for lunch.