“Very clean, efficient,modern and comfortable.” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Hostal Acacia

Hostal Acacia
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Burgos
Hostal Acacia
You added Hostal Acacia to your Saves list
Calle de Bernabe Perez Ortiz 1, E of Burgos, Burgos, Spain   |
Ranked #44 of 54 Hotels in Burgos
Stowmarket, UK
“Very clean, efficient,modern and comfortable.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 31, 2013 via mobile

I found this to be very good value. We just picked at random from the street, and were very pleased.
Everything is in good condition, the bedroom has all you need.
It has a brand new feel to it. Short walk to centre

• Stayed May 2013

Families
Bournemouth, United Kingdom
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2010

This hostal is shown in the Lonely Planet guide so was selected. The rooms are cheap and the Hostal is well located. Superficially it appeared clean if a little shabby. It is, however, infested with bed bugs. We killed more than 20 on our one nights stay there. Our friends had not been aware of them on their first night, they were staying two nights, so we thought it might just have been one floor that was affected.But they found some on their second night so I would assume the whole hostal is affected. It claims a two star rating but it is not worhty of any stars. Definitely one to avoid.

• Stayed September 2010, traveled with friends
Berlin, Germany
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2010

It was the most disappointing station on my Camino 2010: the pics in the web looked so nice ... Everything started with a very strange guy at reception, a spanish guy who seems to be very lonely behind is desk on the first floor in the main building. Perhaps he was on a marihuana trip, at least he did'nt kept is fingers with him and tried to tuch me .... ughhhh. My room was not in the building linked to the address, but a couple of metres away in an office building. On the first look it looked elegant, arriving the elevator and on the 4th floor, where several chambers were located. In a seperated floor, several rooms were blocked for travellers, with one single bath room for all of them. Entering the room, I got the first shock and it was the first time this year, I used my silky sleeping back. The bathroom, although it had a bath tub, was not better at all - and it became worse on the second night, when other guests had entered the floor and left the bathroom in a very ugly condition!!! They must have been building workers or something like this, regarding all the muck they left in the bath tub .... so as a girl I became very nervous as I never met somebody but heard all the male and loud voices all the night ... normally I should had change for the 2nd night, don't know, why I didn't ....

• Stayed April 2010, traveled solo

Been to Hostal Acacia? Share your experiences!