“Best in Toledo” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Eurostars Palacio Buenavista

You added Eurostars Palacio Buenavista to your Saves list
Eurostars Palacio Buenavista
5.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Concilios de Toledo 1, 45005 Toledo, Spain (Formerly Hilton Buenavista Toledo)   |
Special Offer
Book early, up to 20% off
Ranked #1 of 45 Hotels in Toledo
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Madrid, Spain
“Best in Toledo”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 25, 2012

After much research we selected this hotel with the only reservation we had being that it was not located in the actual town itself. As we discovered, this didnt really matter - Toledo is a true old Spanish city with roads designed before cars, and buildings which are tall and narrow.

This means that if you have a car and are interested in a spacious room, then staying at the Hilton and payying €7 for the ten minute taxi is well worth it.

The hotel is fantastic - you take your chances with the Hilton brand these days - but this one was superb. The spa is great, breakfast was superb and the staff were extremely friendly and helpful and as s bonus there was a wedding fair on so the €10 parking was free.

I noticed the price for our king deluxe fell on the actual day of travel so that may be of some help if you are willing to take your chances and are not too concerned where you stay!

I could gripe that they still try to charge for broadband in your room at €8 an hour, but that would be about all we could complain about so I wont!

Raul at reception provided us an amazing restaurant recommendation and booked us a table which was really appreciated. The restaurant is the same name as the street it is on.

Great hotel, great spa and wonderful city.

Room Tip: Get a king deluxe! Ask for city view.
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
Carlos F, Gerente at Eurostars Palacio Buenavista, responded to this review, November 27, 2012
Dear ILoveCindy,

I am very pleased to know that you enjoyed your stay with us and I would like to thank you for such nice comments.

I look forward to welcoming you back to Toledo and the Hilton Buenavista in the near future.

Hilton Buenavista Toledo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (60)
Porvoo, Finland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 23, 2012

We, my wife and I, visited Toledo for three days. This time of year either Toledo or the hotel were not so busy , actually we found it great.
Hilton Buenavista Toledo fullfilled all the expectations we had- even the Qixote Restaurant where we did dine twice. Both times the dinner was very good and also the local red wine, Hacienda Del Valle Reserva 2008 , from the bodega close to Toledo.
The service was discreetly friendly and professional at the reception, restaurants and bar.
And not to mention the room; huge, stylish and clean.
Simply first class!

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
Carlos F, Gerente at Eurostars Palacio Buenavista, responded to this review, November 24, 2012
Dear Esakar1,

Thank you for having taken time to send a review of your stay at the Hilton Buenavista Toledo. We take the feedback we get from our guests at Tripadvisor very seriously. Because it is our aim to exceed the expectations of our guests, it is a great pleasure to know when we do so.

Mystic, Connecticut
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 8, 2012

My husband had business in Toledo and my daughter and I tagged along. The hotel was beautiful, the staff very helpful and attentive, the room was huge to accommodate the three of us - including the bathroom, so we were not tripping over each other. There was a hotel car available to take us into the old city free of charge - timing is a hit or miss, but a cab ride back was very inexpensive. My daughter was disappointed the pool was not open (mid-April), but weather was still a bit chilly. One of the best Hilton's I've stayed at.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled with family
Carlos F, Gerente at Eurostars Palacio Buenavista, responded to this review, November 15, 2012
Dear Alpha21,

Paris, France
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2012

I stayed at Hilton Toledo for a business symposium last October. The hotel is very clean, with a peaceful atmosphere. Welcoming is at the level you expect for a Hilton class hotel. Rooms are big with very good mattress and quality furniture's. Bathroom is big with bath tube and a Italian shower. For business purposes, you will enjoy multiple meeting rooms with the latest audio / video equipment, WIFI is available upon request.
Breakfast buffet is varied with lots of choice. We have had buffet lunch and I would be more reserved as the choice was much lower and almost the same thing each day. food is definitely not at the level you can expect for a Hilton Hotel... Fitness room is modern and well equipped.
However and this is the negative point of the hotel, the situation is poor, just across an highway, you need to drive by taxi to get to Toledo historic center.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Carlos F, Gerente at Eurostars Palacio Buenavista, responded to this review, November 7, 2012
Dear fguitteny,

We take the feedback we receive from our guests on Tripadvisor very seriously, because it is our aim to exceed the expectations of our clients, it is a great pleasure to know when we do so. I am very pleased to learn that you enjoyed your stay with us and I ould like to thank you for such nice comments.

Nevertheless, I was extremely sorry to hear you were displeased with the selection of the buffet and the location of the Hotel.
I would like to take this opportunity to inform you that the menu of the buffet is decided mutually with the organizers of each group and the content is fully compliant with what has been jointly selected between them and our events team.
Concerning the location of our Hotel, I would like to remind you we offer a free transfer for our guests to reach the city center of Toledo and to come back to the Hotel.

Kind regards,

lakes
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 3, 2012

We were delighted with this hotel and really enjoyed our two night stay. We had a car hence the location was not an issue. The staff were charming, patient with my efforts to speak Spanish and very welcoming. The rooms were huge with luxurious bathrooms and we had a lovely view across the valley. Breakfast was wonderful with a huge choice of delicious food and friendly staff. No complaints whatsoever and I would recommend it without hesitation. My only slight disappointment was that the indoor pool was a spa pool and not for swimmers as I would have loved to swim. I am sure the outdoor pool would be lovely in the summer.

Room Tip: Ask for a high room for better views.
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Carlos F, Gerente at Eurostars Palacio Buenavista, responded to this review, November 5, 2012
Dear CatherineY

Brossard, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2012

We only had one day to spend in Toledo, and, knowing that the parking in the interior city could be problematic took the hilton as an alternative..

Very good choice. From the entrance which is well marked, to the valet parking, bell service, front desk and general staff welcome the entry into the hotel was well marked.

We just missed the last shuttle into town (which is free, but ends at 4PM) so took at taxi into town for 7 Euros...

The room was spacious, and very comfortable, the bathroom (always a plus for my lady) excellent, the amenities very good.

The breakfast choices were so-so, although in a beautiful setting, and the service was very good.

We would not hesitate to stay here again

One caution, in both this Hilton and the one in Barcelona, our keys did not work at the end of the day. The desk quickly made new ones and came up to see if they worked, but it is disconcerting to have both keys not work. They blamed cell phones, but, after Barcelona we were careful where we kept our keys and this was never a problem in any but Hilton Hotels..

All in all though, I would recommend this hotel

Room Tip: Ask for one facing Toledo
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Carlos F, Gerente at Eurostars Palacio Buenavista, responded to this review, November 2, 2012
1 November, 2012

Dear c-programmer

Nevertheless, I was extremely sorry to learn about your experience with the keys of the room. However, I can assure you that I have taken good note of your comments and have personally followed up your observation to ensure that this will not happen again in the future. I indeed hope you will accept my most sincere apologies for any inconvenience this may have caused you.

Sydney, Australia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2012

This is a gracious, elegant hotel but we were extremely disappointed when we saw how far it was to the old centre of Toledo. I like to walk out of a hotel and straight into the ''fray'' so to speak and even though we had a car, and found parking quite easilty in the old town, I would have preferred to be closer. Old Toledo is not even visible from this property. But as far as service, rooms, breakfast etc etc, it cannot be faulted.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
Carlos F, Gerente at Eurostars Palacio Buenavista, responded to this review, October 10, 2012
Dear amberlower,

Additionnaly I was extremely sorry to learn that you were not completely satisfied with the location of our hotel. I understand that as a person who prefers and enjoys appreciating cities by foot, it was not necessarly easy and I hope that you will accept my most sincere apologies for this inconvenience. However, we offer our guests a free shuttle service which takes them straight to the city centre, and in this sense, our location does'n t seem so far.

+34 620 058 454

Been to Eurostars Palacio Buenavista? Share your experiences!