After much research we selected this hotel with the only reservation we had being that it was not located in the actual town itself. As we discovered, this didnt really matter - Toledo is a true old Spanish city with roads designed before cars, and buildings which are tall and narrow.
This means that if you have a car and are interested in a spacious room, then staying at the Hilton and payying €7 for the ten minute taxi is well worth it.
The hotel is fantastic - you take your chances with the Hilton brand these days - but this one was superb. The spa is great, breakfast was superb and the staff were extremely friendly and helpful and as s bonus there was a wedding fair on so the €10 parking was free.
I noticed the price for our king deluxe fell on the actual day of travel so that may be of some help if you are willing to take your chances and are not too concerned where you stay!
I could gripe that they still try to charge for broadband in your room at €8 an hour, but that would be about all we could complain about so I wont!
Raul at reception provided us an amazing restaurant recommendation and booked us a table which was really appreciated. The restaurant is the same name as the street it is on.
Great hotel, great spa and wonderful city.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Eurostars palacio Buenavista, constructed around the former XVI century Buenavista Palace, is located just 5 minutes from the old city quarter of Toledo by the free transfer service. Based within a UNESCO World Heritage Site, the hotel is situated in the perfect location for exploring all the hidden treasures that the Imperial City of Toledo has to offer. Along with the city's commercial and recreational districts, those wishing to visit the heart of Spain, the Eurostars Buenavista Toledo Hotel is also the ideal starting point from which to discover Aranjuez, Cuenca, Avila, and other points of interest near Madrid. Madrid City Centre is easily accessible via the AVE (High Speed Train), which the journey from Toledo to Madrid's Atocha Station in just 30 minutes. The city of Madrid is then yours to explore, where you can find its main museums: the Prado, the Thyssen and the Reina Sofia within walking distance.The Madrid-Barajas International Airport is a short 45 minute drive taking the AP-41 or A-42 highways; however special tariffs can be applied to airport transfers upon request ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Despegar.com and Odigeo so you can book your Eurostars Palacio Buenavista reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Buenavista Toledo Hotel Toledo
- Hilton International Toledo
- Hilton Toledo
- Toledo Hilton