“Great service” 4 of 5 stars

Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: Middle Eastern
Good for: Special occasions
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: It is three years old and lovely, great Halal food, and in the heart of the old city of Toledo Spain. The best service and attention we had in central Spain. Parking Santo Tome, less than 50 m. far from rastaurant. Parkig address: Santa Ursula St. Nº 9, openned 24 hours. We serve no alkoholic drinks.
Hong Kong
“Great service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2012

We had late lunch in Consuegra, so we wasn't hungry when we reached.
Service was great, the boss suggested soup, chicken Kebab, iced drinks.....all are fresh and nice.
I will suggest this restaurant to everyone who go to visit Toledo.

• Visited October 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Fathi S S, Propietario at Alqahira Rincon de Oriente, responded to this review, October 16, 2012
Many thanks for your opinion, and I´d really wish to see you back in Toledo.

• Hebrew first
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
Ajijic, Mexico
“After 2 months of travel, this was our very BEST low to mid-priced meal”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 12, 2012

In the past two months, my husband and I have traveled from Turkey to Greece to Portugal and Spain. As we told our very gracious host, this was our best meal of many in this general price category. Highly recommended.

• Visited October 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
I´d just like to express you how thankful I feel for your nice words and to wish you the best.
Haarlem, The Netherlands
“Great food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 12, 2012 via mobile

They know it: keep your menu small, so all the food offered wil be fresh and tasty. I got me and my family almost all dishes and they were all great. Tasty falafel, good kebabs, good sauces, dolmas as fresh as they should be and some nice sambusa. Well, it could have had more spice/hotter for me but Europeans usually hate it.

It's great that people told me about this place as the alternatives in Toledo are mostly tourist traps or fast food chains, with unpleasant staff. The owner is such a welcoming man, that you want to stay and have more.

Many thanks for your positive opinion of us as well as for your lovely words.
Solihull
“Thank you previous reviewers - #1 in Toledo”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2012

A big thank you to all previous reviewers as without them we would have missed this gem of a restaurant just off the main tourist trails in Toledo. The menu is short, but everything is freshly cooked and the owner helps you to choose and enjoy your meal at just the right level of care for his customers. There is clearly great satisfaction in ensuring you have an enjoyable dining experience.

Visited October 2012
Fathi S S, Owner at Alqahira Rincon de Oriente, responded to this review, October 11, 2012
thanks are not enough for your lovely words. I just can wish you all the best from the bottom of my heart.
“Great Experience!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2012 via mobile

It was a great experience visiting this restaurant and we loved the food too!

My girlfriend and I tried falafel, chicken breadsticks and chawarma (chicken role).
Every thing was well-prepared and served with a different sauce to match. The chawarma was outstanding. Along with that we had chef recommended Mango and Lime drinks.

The service was bang-on and we were even offered desserts on the house.

All in all a 5-star experience!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Fathi S S, Propietario at Alqahira Rincon de Oriente, responded to this review, October 3, 2012
I´d like there were somthing more than thanks to express how thankful I feel for your nice words.