- The receptionists were friendly and helpful. Spoke good English.
- There was a bathtub, and a TV with english language channels.
- Decor is pretty with rustic exposed brick walls, though our room (No. 12) was not nearly as nice as that in the pictures provided.
- Location was not bad, near to the Zocodover Square, but some distance away from the Jewish quarter, so do know where you intend to sightsee more before deciding which location is best. Having said that, however, the central (tourist) area of Toledo is small enough to be covered on foot, so nothing is ever too far away.
- Cumber room lock system (lock & key based), so all in the travelling party must stick together.
- The toilet does not have any lock, so take note of that to avoid any embarassing accidents!!! - The room was small for 3 people (a double room, 2+1 slightly smaller bed), though rather cheap at EUR74/night.
- Minor grouse: beds were on wheels which moved far too easily, so when I sat up on the bed and leaned against the wall, the bed started rolling.
Conclusion: This hotel is not excellent by any means, but there's really nothing seriously wrong with it either. I do not mind staying here again, if I revisit Toledo.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Expedia, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Hotel Abad Toledo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.