“Love the place” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
Kingston, Canada
“Love the place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 9, 2013

If you want traditional food from the Canary Islands, this is a most. I was there some weeks ago with some friends and the food was great, the service was good and laid back and it is not far from the cruise terminal and right beside the tram. They have a good set menu and then other specials dishes. I had “Conejo al Salmorejo” and it was amazing, I would definitely recommend it!! I will for sure go back there next time I visit Tenerife.

• Visited October 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Frederick, MD
“Good Tapas”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 25, 2013

December 2012: After a nice morning in Tenerife (just for the day on a cruise), three of us walked around to find a place for lunch. Located next to the tram line, Bodeguita Canaria (www.bodeguitacanaria.es) is a local place that serves tapas and other foods. Three of us ordered the cured meat and cheese platter, which was 12.80€s - very filling and excellent; and the octopus, which was grilled and topped with paprika (9.50€). We also ordered a small pitcher of “tinto” (red wine); and beer. We enjoyed our food and drink while sitting outside. The wine was served in a typical terra cotta glazed pitcher. I later asked our waiter with my limited Spanish if I could purchase it for a souvenir. He told me the location of a store, but I said the stores were closed (siesta time) and begged, “Por favor!” He asked the owner and a minute later he jotted down “5€” on a piece of paper. That made my day.

• Visited December 2012