Just stayed at blue sea interpalace for one week.
Staff and management came across as rude on arrival and checking in we were hardly spoken. English is very poor and we were not told any info relating to the hotel. ie Guests can use facilities in the sister hotel Canarife for free and Bonanaza at a charge. I found this out prior to going which was good as i wasnt told when there.
The hotel is in a quiet area short walk down to the beach but this was all down hill and quite a few steps so not ideal for the less mobile. We met guests of couples and families of various ages. Not ideal if you are wanting a lively holiday. There is one pool bar open till 7pm then the basement bar opens however this was like an old working mens club! All inside with just a small smoking area, not what you want when you want to enjoy an evening in the fresh air with a cocktail!
Drinks in the day are help yourself by the pool which i didnt mind then at night their are waiters to serve.
Food was average, there was something different every night however it did get boring. There wasnt any themed nights or bbq nights which i had read there would be. There was a live cooking station which cooked meat and fish infront of you which was nice.
The hotel decor is very out dated and needs modernising. Yes carpets are worn and ripped as others on here have commented. The rooms were of an average size, our air condition didnt work and when we mentioned this to management we were told it wasnt working in the hotel however talking to other guests theirs worked fine! The management clearly didnt understand us and didnt want to make an effort to understand us either!
The cleaners only clean the room 3 times a week and only do so if you leave the 'Please clean sign' on the door.
Weather in Peurto de la Cruz is near the moutain so quite cloudy and breezy, this didnt bother us though.
I have stayed at many 5* hotels and even 4* hence why i was happy to book this hotel however it deffinately isnt a 4* i would say a 3* maximum. The hotel is very dated and management and staff need to learn manners and also some english!
Another point i did want to mention to the management here is that we saw other guests from another hotel making use of the help yourself drinks and snacks at the pool bar! This was annoying to us as we had paid to stay all inclusive and they were walking in helping themselves. This needs to be sorted my management, staff need to be more vigalent of who is using and abusing their facilities.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Blue Sea Interpalace is the ideal place to turn your holiday into a truly unforgettable experience. Located near the city centre of Puerto de la Cruz on the island of Tenerife, one of the largest islands of the Canaries with its spectacular beaches, it is the perfect destination for couples and families alike. The quality of the hotel and its beautiful surroundings in a peaceful residential neighbourhood will allow you to relax and enjoy your stay. Tenerife offers a wide range of activities for both nature and culture lovers with the presence of the volcano El Teide and the black sand beaches and with the impressive Carnival de Tenerife celebrations. It is also worth visiting the beautiful city of San Cristobal de La Laguna which was declared a World Heritage Site by UNESCO during your stay. All of the rooms within the Blue Sea Interpalace are designed and equipped to make your stay as pleasant as possible. They have a separate bathroom and a terrace or balcony. There is also a mini bar and a safe (surcharge). During your stay, you can enjoy all the amenities of the resort such as the outdoor swimming pool, restaurant and tennis courts. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Blue Sea Hotel Interpalace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotasa Interpalace Hotel Puerto De La Cruz
- Blue Sea Hotel Interpalace Tenerife/Puerto De La Cruz