The Blue Sea Interpalace Hotel is part of a group of three Hotels, the other two Canarife and Bonanza Palace looked much more in keeping with my expectations, however I did not see the rooms in those. The Blue Sea Interpalace was a concrete monstrosity across the road and was the one in which we stayed. The rooms were furnished with wood and panelled beds, the mattress was as hard as rock and matched the pillow perfectly, the bathroom was marble and cleaned almost daily as we had read about putting the sign on the door to please clean the room, only once was the request ignored, maybe Sunday as nothing seems to happen then except eating as it seems to be a day off. The poolside area was lovely and I'm sure if the weather was favourable, would have been perfectly wonderful. The interior of the building may have been grand once, but I found the carpets worn to dangerous levels in some parts of the Hotel. (Baring in mind there are quiet a few more mature patrons). The dining room was kept very well by the busy waiting staff, they really made an effort to speak and get everyone seated in the dining room promptly. The food was on the whole very nice and I always found something I enjoyed. The entertainment was not to my taste, few other english patrons resided here but I did make an effort to speak to some of the Spaniards with varied responses. The hotel group did put on a coach into the old town and back for those less mobile. Really though it is not that far away and you could soon get your bearings and go it alone.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Blue Sea Interpalace is the ideal place to turn your holiday into a truly unforgettable experience. Located near the city centre of Puerto de la Cruz on the island of Tenerife, one of the largest islands of the Canaries with its spectacular beaches, it is the perfect destination for couples and families alike. The quality of the hotel and its beautiful surroundings in a peaceful residential neighbourhood will allow you to relax and enjoy your stay. Tenerife offers a wide range of activities for both nature and culture lovers with the presence of the volcano El Teide and the black sand beaches and with the impressive Carnival de Tenerife celebrations. It is also worth visiting the beautiful city of San Cristobal de La Laguna which was declared a World Heritage Site by UNESCO during your stay. All of the rooms within the Blue Sea Interpalace are designed and equipped to make your stay as pleasant as possible. They have a separate bathroom and a terrace or balcony. There is also a mini bar and a safe (surcharge). During your stay, you can enjoy all the amenities of the resort such as the outdoor swimming pool, restaurant and tennis courts. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Venere, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your Interpalace by Blue Sea reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotasa Interpalace Hotel Puerto De La Cruz
- Interpalace By Blue Sea Tenerife/Puerto De La Cruz