Location - 10 mins walk to the town centre but had it beach and bars and restaurants close by. For us this was perfect. Less than 10 min walk to Loro park.
Rooms - very spacious and clean. Beds were very comfortable. Maybe a little old looking but everything worked correctly. We faced the apartments to the left of the hotel and it was very quiet with Sun in the morning.
Food - standard food that is served up in Spanish hotels. You won't go hungry but you won't leave thinking you had a great meal.
Bar - didn't use but seemed ok with entertainment every night.
Pool - very big pool with plenty of beds.
Overall a very good hotel and if you want a good comfortable stay in Puerto the. You won't go wrong.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Acclaimed Hotel in Puerto de la Cruz and located almost 100 metres from Playa Jardín, one of the last projects by Canarian artist César Manrique. The Gran Hotel Turquesa Playa offers a wide range of services which cover the needs of all our clients. Our Welcoming facilities, including our Wifi spot, will satisfy all kinds of clients, adults and children, since we have all the necessary qualities to make your stay with us comfortable and enjoyable. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, HotelTravel.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Gran Hotel Turquesa Playa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gema Turquesa Playa Hotel
- Turquesa Playa Hotel
- Gran Turquesa Playa Hotel
- Gran Hotel Turquesa Playa Tenerife/Puerto De La Cruz