a little to quiet defiantly for the older person or groups
a few to many rules round pool but that's about it rooms are large with air con and a fridge.
my son 12 got a bit bored as not many children but we knew that may be case as in term time.
as I stated at start this is not a resort for the youngsters but there is plenty of sunbeds around 3 different pools,
staff where friendly and helpful room was cleaned every other day with fresh towels and sheets.
the restaurant could get busy but staff would direct you to available tables and food was good but could be very much the same but managed to eat every night, drinks where plentiful from the self service bar all day and the hotel bars in the evening.
beach and town centre is about 15/20 minute walk mainly downhill and taxi back to hotel is only 4 euros.
we stayed in the Canarife but all 3 hotels looked ok but the Canarife and Bonanza defiantly look the best choices.
I have been asked would I go back and if im honest not unless we went in a large group because a little to quiet for us but that would be the only reason
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel Blue Sea Puerto Resort is located on the island of Tenerife, the largest of the Canaries. Visitors can enjoy the beautiful black sand beaches like Playa Garden or the fabulous selection of parks, museums and historical monuments. It is essential to visit the leisure complex Martianez Lagos, created by the artist Cesar Manrique in Puerto de la Cruz during any stay. The Hotel is located in a residential neighborhood near the beach. This location is perfect for enjoying all the activities of the island and the subtropical gardens that surround the resort are a great way to relax after a day of hiking or beach sports. The rooms are designed and equipped to make your stay as pleasant as possible. All rooms have a separate bathroom, air conditioning, balcony or terrace and a safe. There is also a mini bar (extra charge). With regards to services, the Blue Sea Puerto Resort also has an outdoor swimming pool, pool bar, health club and tennis courts. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Venere, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Blue Sea Hotel Puerto Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Blue Sea Puerto Puerto De La Cruz
- Hotasa Puerto De La Cruz
- Blue Sea Hotel Puerto Resort Tenerife/Puerto De La Cruz