We stayed for a week, found the place to be immaculately clean and has lovely well kept gardens and large heated pool area. Our room was adequately equipped, nice to have a bath as well as a shower. The reception and dining room staff were excellent, buffet breakfast was fine and evening buffet good value, though there are plenty of restaurants nearby. Clientele seemed mostly elderly Germans at this time of year, and the evening entertainment not very inspiring. The resident musician seemed to have an audience of less than 20 when we looked in, what more need I say? Personally I like to have a break from TV on holiday so the tiny set in the room wasn't a problem, but outside the hotel every bar has a tv and they all seem to show football - all the time.
Good value and well situated accommodation if you want a peaceful time, if I went again I'd request a room overlooking the pool as they get more sun, though in high summer it might be preferable to have more shade! A high floor would be quieter perhaps, if you didn't want to hear the music from the lounge.
Plenty to do and see in Puerto and excellent bus service from a stop a couple of minutes walk away. The bus ride to the Teide National Park is not to be missed, allows plenty of time for walking and exploring but be sure not to miss the return bus! Also be aware that the Bonobus is not valid on that route so have cash ready.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set in the residential area of La Paz, next to the Botanical Gardens, with views over the Orotava Valley, Mt. Teide and the sea, and just a 10 minute walk from the centre of town, the Lago Martianez swimming pools and the beach. It is a tourist complex built in 1974 and totally refurbished between 2001 and 2004. It holds the “Tourist Quality Q” awarded by the Spanish Tourist Quality Institute and it consists of over 240 units between apartments and studio apartments. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, Otel, BookingOdigeoWL and Hotels.com so you can book your Masaru Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Masaru Apartments Hotel Puerto De La Cruz
- Masaru Apartments Tenerife/Puerto De La Cruz