Although we have not stayed in this hotel, we have used its facilities on a number of occasions.
Situated at one end of the traffic free sea front. Some rooms overlook the sea and lido complex, other overlook Mt Tiede, but also a road with a night club.
The first floor restaurant, was light, with tables well spaced apart. Meals were buffet style. Non residents are allowed to use the restaurant. Over-night guests at 39€. Ideal for visiting Loro Parque.
There are a number of lounges, one with large screen TV. Another a sheltered outside lounge, our favorite, ideal for an after dinner coffee, or reading a book in the shade.
The gardens were on the small side, mainly taken up with a pool.
Overall a good 4 star hotel, in the centre of Puerto. Close to the sea front and lido. Taxis stop outside, as do a couple of local buses. The free road train to Loro Parque, also leaves from outside.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Catalonia Las Vegas could not be better situated: directly at the sea, in front of the Martinez Lakes and with views of Teide mountain. Furthermore, it is located in the very centre of the city of Puerto de la Cruz. The hotel was recently renovated in 2004 and has 261 rooms on its 13 floors. The hotel has a heated swimming pool, children's swimming pool, miniature golf, table tennis, pool, petanque, sauna, beauty salon, coffee bar and much more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Venere, Expedia and HotelTravel.com so you can book your Catalonia Las Vegas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Catalonia Las Vegas Hotel Puerto De La Cruz
- Catalonia Las Vegas Tenerife/Puerto De La Cruz