We've just returned from another fantastic holiday at Hotel Botanico, and as always the hotel was clean and immaculate, the Spa was relaxing, the food was fantastic and the staff were friendly and welcoming.
The hotel is refurbishing the bedrooms and we were lucky enough to get one of these rooms - lovely freshly decorated room with a great bathroom - they are fitting walk in shower cubicles with four way adjustable showers - just the thing after a hot day (and there's still a bath if you fancy a soak).
We ate in the Italian restaurant (Il Pappagallo) which is on an outside terrace during the summer months - absolutely fantastic to be sitting outside looking across to the sea. The menu seems to have had a revamp - the food was superb and much better than when we tried it on a previous visit ... it was so good we ended up eating there on three evenings. The manageress and staff were all very friendly and welcoming.
We spent a lot of time in the Spa - fantastic, with a thermal circuit (pool, Jacuzzi, Ice Room, Sauna, Steam Room etc.) and it's all included in the room price - so you can use the Spa facilities as often as you like during your stay. Total relaxation.
I think it's safe to say we'll be returning to Hotel Botanico in the future ......... it's without a doubt our favourite hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our hotel and spa, located in Puerto de la Cruz in Tenerife, is one of the most prestigious 5 star luxury hotels in the Canary Islands. Being the only official 5 star hotel “Gran Lujo”, we offer an elegant and tranquil atmosphere. In 1998 Hotel Botanico was the first hotel in the Canaries that became a member of the luxury hotel group "The Leading Hotels of The World". Classical in style, there is a timeless grace throughout our hotel, which we carefully maintain through ongoing investment programmes. We offer a variety of luxury accommodation combined with high-class restaurants and leisure facilities, including the award-winning Oriental Spa Garden for total relaxation. Enjoy from your room or suite the extraordinary views of the Atlantic or the Orotava Valley and Mount Teide. Experience the warm culture in this authentic part of Tenerife, combined with one of the most privileged climates in the world. Immerse yourself in the incredible nature, play a round of golf or just relax on the spectacular volcanic beaches. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Splendia, Orbitz, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com and Tingo so you can book your Hotel Botanico & The Oriental Spa Garden reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Botanico And The Oriental Spa Garden
- Botanico Hotel
- Hotel Botanico Tenerife
- Hotel Botanico & The Oriental Spa Garden Tenerife/Puerto De La Cruz