Atention of staff at the reception was professional and at the same time very personal and wellcoming. After one day we felt at home.
Our room was very cosy, impeccable and comfy, both bed and bathroom. The balcony, with view of Mt. Teide, and the amazing tropical garden and pool area was a place to be. The decoration of the Hotel is just beautiful, main theme being Asian art (Thailand) and parrots ( Loro Park in town and Siam Park in southern Tenerife being of the same group. You can buy tickets of these parks in the Hotel, both are very special)).
Breakfast is outstanding, we ate in the garden area, in the morning sun near the pool. This might be a bit of a hassle if you are handicapped or very hungry, since the buffet is inside and there are no trays. You may have to walk in-and-out several times before you are all set. But then... you might ask a waiter, and if you know what you want, they´ll bring you just what you need with great kindness.
Every day there are different activities in the Hotel, and the Spa area is an outstanding place to be.
We ate at the Italian and at the Thai Restaurant, both were of excellent quality. There was also a good choice of Canarian wines.
I would definitely recommend this Hotel if you want to stay in Tenerife North.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our hotel and spa, located in Puerto de la Cruz in Tenerife, is one of the most prestigious 5 star luxury hotels in the Canary Islands. Being the only official 5 star hotel “Gran Lujo”, we offer an elegant and tranquil atmosphere. In 1998 Hotel Botanico was the first hotel in the Canaries that became a member of the luxury hotel group "The Leading Hotels of The World". Classical in style, there is a timeless grace throughout our hotel, which we carefully maintain through ongoing investment programmes. We offer a variety of luxury accommodation combined with high-class restaurants and leisure facilities, including the award-winning Oriental Spa Garden for total relaxation. Enjoy from your room or suite the extraordinary views of the Atlantic or the Orotava Valley and Mount Teide. Experience the warm culture in this authentic part of Tenerife, combined with one of the most privileged climates in the world. Immerse yourself in the incredible nature, play a round of golf or just relax on the spectacular volcanic beaches. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Venere, Priceline, Splendia, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your Hotel Botanico & The Oriental Spa Garden reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Botanico And The Oriental Spa Garden
- Botanico Hotel
- Hotel Botanico Tenerife
- Hotel Botanico & The Oriental Spa Garden Tenerife/Puerto De La Cruz