“First class all round” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Teide Divers

Teide Divers
Calle Corbeta | Edificio Los Organos - Local 1, 38400 Puerto de la Cruz, Tenerife, Spain
922 37 07 41
Website
Improve this listing
Type: Water sports, Adventure
Lincolnshire
“First class all round”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2012

My son had 4 dives with Teide Divers last week. We phoned to book as we had been slack and not e mailed. No problem, everything explained and organised by Jackie. We were picked up at our hotel bang on time by Phil, the instructor. Taken to their shop where all kit was organised.We went along for the trip, had a walk about and coffee as the diving went on. Second dive further along the coast, a wreck dive this time which our son loved. After that off to local bar for nice lunch with everybody. Day 2 was similar and just as well organised. Jackie and Phil are great folk, nothing was to much trouble. Very organised, hugely safety conscious and our son loved every minute of it. He has done just over 20 dives and he rated these very good. On the evening after the second dive I had an e mail from Jackie with photographs attached of the wreck dive, which was very much appreciated, no payment required. Which differs from some other trips we have been on. All in all first class 2 days and highly recommended, our boy would be back in a flash to do more. Good luck to Jackie and Phil and Craig say thank you for his dives.

Visited November 2012

Berlin, Germany
“Very nice dive”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 2, 2012

I went on a trip with Teide Divers yesterday. We did two dives and I had a great time. Although my last dive was three years ago (and that was doing my open water PADI), I felt very safe with them and the dive sites they chose were nice with lots of things to see, like octopus that hide below rocks, small spider-like crabs and of course a lot of fish :-)

They responded quickly to my enquiry via email and just now I got some pictures via Email from my dive which was so nice, I felt I should leave a little review here in return.

Visited November 2012
Widnes, United Kingdom
3 attraction reviews
“Highly recommended. One of the best dive centres I have dived with.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2012

I came to Tenerife for a good chill out and wasn't disappointed, as an experienced diver (PADI Instructor and commercial diver) and my partner (PADI Instructor) we were looking for a dive centre without any of the fuss. We have travelled around quiet a bit and have seen the good bad and ugly of dive centres. Teide Divers fits in at the very top of the Good category.

I contacted the centre asking for information on a few days diving and got a very quick, friendly reply from Jackie. After I had explained what we were looking for Jackie advised me that we would be picked up on our selected day at our hotel and was given a time.

When the morning of our 1st day arrived we found the centre had sent a driver and a minibus, the driver turned out to be Phil. Phil it turns out was also the instructor for the centre. First port of call was to the dive centre to sort our insurance out and make sure that any equipment we needed to hire was sized and packed into boxes that the centre provided for us to use. Paperwork finished, coffee supplied and boxes packed, off we went for our 1st day.

On our 1st day we did 2 very nice shore dives to around 30m. Phil gave briefings before each dive very clearly and provided us with all the info we needed to know in case of an emergency. the briefing was excellent, some places try to describe each and every metre and fish you will see taking away the joy of discovery, Phil didnt he gave us a descrpition of the site, direction to follow and depth and time information. He also went through the basic signs.

After the dives we were dropped off at our hotel and the next days diving was arranged with pick up time etc. We did 3 days diving a total of 6 dives, 4 shore dives and 2 boat dives. We had some great experiences involving some fantastic marine life, Octopus, Seahorse's and Rays.

After each days diving Phil would drop us off at our hotel and he would go back to the centre and wash our kit, no matter how much we wanted to do it ourselves. He even had our equipment at the dive centre after our last dives and delivered the dried kit to our hotel on our checkout day.

At the end of our week we were invited for a few drinks at a local bar, fresh seafood tapas and warm goodbye's.

If your looking for a dive centre either as an experienced diver or new diver this is the one to go to.

Derby, United Kingdom
“Teide Divers - Tenerife”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2012

My first dive was a PADI 'Try Dive' which Teide Divers organised for me in 2011. The courteous and professionalism demonstrated by Phil & Jackie gave me great confidence for the sport and once I returned from my holidays I booked a PADI 'Open Water' course here in the UK.
I have since returned to Tenerife on two occasions in 2012 and had booked my advanced course with Phil and also some general dives which were recommended by Jackie.
The sea life around this island is varied and Teide Divers have always ensured that my experience is first class backed up with local knowledge and a fun attitude.

I have always felt inclusive when diving with Phil & Jackie, unlike other dive centres that take your money and just do a dive! Teide Divers deliver an experience.

Woking, United Kingdom
“Highly recommended”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 11, 2012

Stayed for 1 week in Puerto de la Cruz and by chance found 'Teide Divers'. Phil the instructor and Victor the assistant (sorry Victor) and all the team there were brilliant. My 14 yr old daughter (junior PADI open water) and I (quite experienced) loved every minute. Professional and clear instruction in English with nice new equipment at excellent locations. Saw lots of octopus, moray eels, trumpet fish and even a Canaries lobster. Did just 4 dives each but would have dived every day if had more time. Thanks (Phil) for the underwater photos especially the ones at the shipwreck- now set as my computer background. I would highly recommend Teide Divers to anyone looking to dive in Tenerife- form novice to experienced. Many thanks again to Phil, Victor and Jackie.