We stayed here in January 2013. The staff were friendly and our room was clean and comfortable. The sound of the sea crashing on the rocks didn't bother us nor the hundreds of steps which one has to navigate - but this hotel is unsuitable for anyone with poor mobility and as we went with Saga this was not mentioned in their brochure. There was a good selection of food but it was over cooked, most of the fruit was tinned apart from what was on the tables and the wine was of poor quality but if one asked for a better wine it was provided, but the irritating bit was one had to sign for every drink and this created more work for the waiters who were already overworked. The hotel is old and needs refurbishing, it had a musty smell and the carpets had seen better days. We found a tunnel which led across the road which is accessible via a lift and the end of the hotel, this cuts out having to use the steps, one needs the door pass to open the gate. If you like fish then this is the hotel for you, fish was on the menu at every mealtime. The gym was non existent and the Jacuzzi wasn't working. Overall this hotel is cheap and serves the purpose but its very basic, I've been in better but Tenerife itself made it worthwhile.
- Also Known As:
- Best Semiramis Hotel Puerto De La Cruz
- Best Semiramis Hotel
- Best Semiramis Tenerife/Puerto De La Cruz
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel Best Semiramis is a confortable establishment of five stars located in the quiet residential area of “La Paz”, 1.5 km away from Puerto de la Cruz and leisure complex “Lago Martianez”. It offers wonderful views of the sea and the north Coast of Tenerife. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity and Expedia so you can book your Best Semiramis reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.