We stayed this hotel for five days with our family, two rooms, one for us and one for our grandkids and their parents. We had adjoining rooms. Because we figured we would be out and about much of the time the cheapest rooms were listed as non ocean views and we picked those. However, when we got there we were given ocean view rooms for the same price, and learned that most of the rooms have ocean views (it's on the side of a hill, so you go down to your rooms). And what great views! We did the half board option. Breakfast is a huge buffet, withcevery kind of breakfast option you can think of. Similarly, dinner has a large number if choices. You can also get cooked to order choices. Wine is good and if you don't finish the bottle they will keep it for you for the next meal. There is also a regular restaurant besides the buffet, but I don't know why you would choose that.
We were with grandkids who are 3and 5. They were ecstatic to see the "warm" pool, which it was, and which also had fountains they could swim through, at least the 5 year old. There is a larger ( 25m?) pool on the level above. It did not seem heated, but if you are a regular swimmer, as I am, it was terrific, as you generally had it to yourself and then could sit in the sun on the large deck. There are also spa treatments, yoga, exercise sessions, etc.
The hotel has free wifi access in the lobby and bar and that was enough for us, as we only needed to check a few things each day. Staff are very helpful. It helps if you speak some Spanish (we do, but had the extra luxury of a son who is fluent), but there are English and German speaking staff too. Many of the guests were from Germany, England, or mainland Spain. The hotel isn't far from town, we took the path across the road into town along the water. Lots to do for both children and adults. Would definitely go back to this hotel.
- Also Known As:
- Best Semiramis Hotel Puerto De La Cruz
- Best Semiramis Hotel
- Best Semiramis Tenerife/Puerto De La Cruz
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel Best Semiramis is a confortable establishment of five stars located in the quiet residential area of “La Paz”, 1.5 km away from Puerto de la Cruz and leisure complex “Lago Martianez”. It offers wonderful views of the sea and the north Coast of Tenerife. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Olotels and Otel so you can book your Best Semiramis reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.