Returned again for the fifth stay in 4 years. Asked for a high floor, corner room and got one on the 12th floor. Food was as previously a good standard with plenty of choice and always decent cooked to order fish or meat too. Plenty of choice for breakfast, loads of fresh fruit, meats, cheese etc. Very quaffable wine, pay when you check out, 7 bottles 42 euro!
The permanent sound of the Sea on the rocks is a real plus, sadly some folks moan about it, which begs the question, why stay in a hotel directly overlooking the Atlantic ocean. Rooms are big, nice firm large double beds a bit faded but hey the room rates on each of our five visits have been 3 star prices. Apart from the sea it is very quiet. The motorway mentioned by some is a road and after midnight is pretty quiet. With the doors and blackout curtains closed any street noise is cut out.
All in all another great stay. A quiet hotel, a quiet resort for early nights and a relaxing break. Not 5 star but a deserved 4 star holiday hotel and inexpensive. If you want late nights, discos, and lots to do, this is not for you. Will return for a sixth stay soon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel Best Semiramis is a confortable establishment of five stars located in the quiet residential area of “La Paz”, 1.5 km away from Puerto de la Cruz and leisure complex “Lago Martianez”. It offers wonderful views of the sea and the north Coast of Tenerife. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Priceline, HotelTravel.com, Low Cost Holidays, Odigeo and Otel so you can book your Best Semiramis reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Semiramis Hotel Puerto De La Cruz
- Best Semiramis Tenerife/Puerto De La Cruz