We were a family with two kids, 12 and 13 and this hotel is probably not ideal for families. Cant fault the accommodation, the room was great and the view from the balcony was stunning, but don’t expect any sunshine on the balcony as it faces due North. We though the food was good with enough variety every day. We got a good half board deal in what we would consider a quality 4 star hotel. Puerto de la Cruz is really a waiting room for Heaven, all the action is in the South of the island as we now know from previous visits to Tenerife. We don't regret seeing the North of the island as we met some really friendly and eccentric characters at this hotel. The North is definitely photogenic than the South. The main outdoor pool wasn't heated which was a little disappointing but there is a semi outdoor heated pool.
- Also Known As:
- Best Semiramis Hotel Puerto De La Cruz
- Best Semiramis Hotel
- Best Semiramis Tenerife/Puerto De La Cruz
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel Best Semiramis is a confortable establishment of five stars located in the quiet residential area of “La Paz”, 1.5 km away from Puerto de la Cruz and leisure complex “Lago Martianez”. It offers wonderful views of the sea and the north Coast of Tenerife. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, HotelsClick, Venere and Otel so you can book your Best Semiramis reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.