The room is pretty big with 2 double beds. The facilities in the room are a little old but functional. You have old TV an empty mini bar ( just 2 free mineral water ). No facilities for heating water - tea/coffee... The bathroom big and pretty clean. Big balcony with nice see view ( except 1st floor ) but with no sun at all ( north side ). A + for the winter - they have wooden floor in the room, not cold stone floor. Outside of the room. 4 elevators usually free but very busy at breakfast/lunch time. Floor 14 with heated pool+whirlpool and gym. The pool ok but chlor smell and many old people in it so better go in the ocean/Martianez. Floor 15 outside unheated pool, nice, big, clean but cold in winter times. Restaurant pretty crowded but you find a place at any hour. The food excellent and complete. Nothing bad to say about food execept coffee at breakfast - horrible/instant coffee. The staff tries to be polite but they are a little understaffed and over with the requests of old german&english groups so don't expect to be served on time with all you need. In restaurant take all you need by yourself because it's easy, not wait for the waiter for every little thing; try to clean your table after you eat, it's not hard and will be apreciated.
The big - is that the hotel has 5 stars and doesn't deserve them. It's a pretty good hotel with good value for money, no big complaints from me but the facilities and the services are not 5 stars. So, if you start with this in mind you will have no problems. Also if you are young expect to be a minority of maximum 25% ( we traveled in winter ) but this will be no problem if you come to see the island and enjoy the ocean, not to stay in the hotel.
- Also Known As:
- Best Semiramis Hotel Puerto De La Cruz
- Best Semiramis Hotel
- Best Semiramis Tenerife/Puerto De La Cruz
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel Best Semiramis is a confortable establishment of five stars located in the quiet residential area of “La Paz”, 1.5 km away from Puerto de la Cruz and leisure complex “Lago Martianez”. It offers wonderful views of the sea and the north Coast of Tenerife. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Olotels and Otel so you can book your Best Semiramis reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.