On arrival at reception we were greeted with a smile and an offer of champagne or orange juice which was a lovely welcome. As the room was not ready we were asked for a mobile contact number so they could contact us when it was ready. After half an hour we were called and were in our room by 2 pm. First impressions of the room was we were highly impressed. We had a corner room with two balconies with one overlooking the beach/coast and the other facing the opposite hotel/main road which still has a great view of Mount Teide and surrounding scenery. The room was very clean and spacious with a modern en suite containing walk in shower with switchable shower heads (wall mounted/overhead), bidet, hairdryer, stool, shaving mirror etc.etc. The main bedroom had a dressing table, arm chairs (2) and the beds (2) which were twins which when pushed together equated to a king size. There was plenty of cupboard space as well as two side tables. The decor was clean and fresh making it feel very comfortable and rooms were cleaned well and regularly. There was a programmable safe in the room which can be rented for 3 euros per day which I've heard other people begrudge but I had no issue with this as its a minor cost for keeping your valuables safe and I've been charged similar in Spain and elsewhere. The lack of tea/coffee making facilities was a minor irritation but these can be hired. As we had the foresight to bring our own we didn't have this additional charge. We don't drive so we didn't need parking and we like walking or using public transport so we didn't have any issues. The hotel is ideally sited and almost everything was within walking distance i.e. Puerto de la Cruz.We had no issues with noise and always managed to get poolside sun beds. The food in the buffet style restaurant was very good for both breakfast/dinner and really enjoyed eating here. We never had to queue as we arrived for meals earlier rather than later. It was also nice to be able to dine al fresco as the mood took us. In the evening they usually had entertainment in the Drago Bar which comprised of a couple singing but once a week we managed to attend specially arranged entertainment held outside on the terrace and included belly dancing/aerial performer with onsite DJ and cocktail bar.
When it came to leaving time are tour operator had instructed us to call a specific number, 24 hours before departure date. 48 hours before booking out, we woke to departure details including return journey pickup time posted under our hotel room door - a nice touch.
In summary we had a great stay and plan to book again next year.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the north of Tenerife, one of the most beautiful places in the world thanks to its nature and landscape, Beatriz Atlantis & Spa Hotel is situated. This 4 star hotel is located in the centre of Puerto de la Cruz at the sea front and only 150m from the famous Lagos Martiánez. The 290 recently refurbished rooms wih sea or Teide view are equipped with air conditioning and heating, bath or shower, hair dryer, LCD satellite tv, wifi connection, safety box and balcony or terrace.Among the outside facilities you find a sun terrace, adults pool and a separate children's pool.The gastronomic offer includes a buffet restaurant with a spacious open air terrace, pool bar with a la carte restaurant and the “Drago” bar with evening entertainment and chill out terrace.The mini club for our little guests and the private parking complete the offer.All your events find a special place in the Hotel Beatriz Atlantis & Spa.Conference, conventions, incentive or meeting – there are 6 event rooms available, one of them with access to a terrace. All rooms count with daylight and a capacity up to 500 persons and are equipped with the most advanced technology to adapt your needs and requests.We place at your disposal highly sophisticated equipment of PA, projection cannons, plasma screens etc.Furthermore the hotel is “crowned” by a glass dome on the last floor which houses a spa with all kind of facilites, treatments, vip area and gym. From the spa you enjoy spectacular view towards the sea and the Teide.The situation of the hotel right at the sea front, the commercial offer and the leisure options convert the place into a perfect choice to enjoy your holidays or event. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, HotelTravel.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Beatriz Atlantis & Spa Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beatriz Atlantis And Spa Hotel
- Beatriz Atlantis Hotel Puerto De La Cruz
- Beatriz Atlantis & Spa Hotel Tenerife/Puerto De La Cruz