I was extremely disappointed with this hotel. The building itself and the rooms were as described on their website, clean and modern, and up to the standard I would expect from a 4 star hotel but the level of customer service was extremely poor and the manager and his staff have a lot to learn. Being fortunate enough to travel a lot with my job I have a good appreciation of what level of customer engagement and service you would come to expect from a 4 star hotel and being warmly welcomed by the receptionist on arrival would be the minimum you would expect from any hotel but we didn't even get a 'hello' or 'ola' just informed our rooms wouldn't be ready. This was general level of guest engagement that persisted throughout our one week stay. I left the hotel feeling as though the staff wouldn't have cared whether we were there or not, and at times thought they were blatantly rude. This poor level of customer service was reinforced further when after leaving the hotel I realised at the airport I had left two small items in my room, and after several phone calls and an email asking the hotel if they could possibly pop them in an envelope and post them back to me, I received an email from a courier company who said the hotel had forwarded my items to them and it would cost £60 to return them to
me. What a shame that the manager doesn't realise the value of a bit of customer engagement and service. I won't be recommending this hotel to my friends or colleagues in my conference team.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the north of Tenerife, one of the most beautiful places in the world thanks to its nature and landscape, Beatriz Atlantis & Spa Hotel is situated. This 4 star hotel is located in the centre of Puerto de la Cruz at the sea front and only 150m from the famous Lagos Martiánez. The 290 recently refurbished rooms wih sea or Teide view are equipped with air conditioning and heating, bath or shower, hair dryer, LCD satellite tv, wifi connection, safety box and balcony or terrace.Among the outside facilities you find a sun terrace, adults pool and a separate children's pool.The gastronomic offer includes a buffet restaurant with a spacious open air terrace, pool bar with a la carte restaurant and the “Drago” bar with evening entertainment and chill out terrace.The mini club for our little guests and the private parking complete the offer.All your events find a special place in the Hotel Beatriz Atlantis & Spa.Conference, conventions, incentive or meeting – there are 6 event rooms available, one of them with access to a terrace. All rooms count with daylight and a capacity up to 500 persons and are equipped with the most advanced technology to adapt your needs and requests.We place at your disposal highly sophisticated equipment of PA, projection cannons, plasma screens etc.Furthermore the hotel is “crowned” by a glass dome on the last floor which houses a spa with all kind of facilites, treatments, vip area and gym. From the spa you enjoy spectacular view towards the sea and the Teide.The situation of the hotel right at the sea front, the commercial offer and the leisure options convert the place into a perfect choice to enjoy your holidays or event. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, HotelTravel.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Beatriz Atlantis & Spa Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beatriz Atlantis And Spa Hotel
- Beatriz Atlantis Hotel Puerto De La Cruz
- Beatriz Atlantis & Spa Hotel Tenerife/Puerto De La Cruz