Prior to booking this hotel I had read some of the reviews, both good and bad. This hotel was very good value for money, it is a european 4* hotel. Very nice rooms, with balcony. We booked a sea view which is worth the extra cost as you are able to watch the sun rise in the morning. The pool gets the sun all day in the summer - we were still sunbathing well after 6pm most nights. I was apprehensive about the sunshine around the pool as a few reviews mention that there is no sun after lunch, this is definitely not the case in the summer. The clientele is mixed european, and all of the staff were extremely helpful with excellent customer service. Their first language is spanish but everyone could speak a little english, we could speak a little spanish which did make a difference. The food is what you would expect from buffet style dining, we were able to swap our evening meals for lunch some days so we could dine out in the evening. There are some fantastic restaurants in Peurto, we ate at Bambi - excellent tasting menu, Tambo - excellent seafood and up at the monastery in the mountains which has fabulous views. They had entertainment every night, which is not really our thing, and there was a dj and cocktails on the terrace on the friday night which was excellent. We came here for a chill out week which is what we had. I would definitely recommend this hotel as a good european 4* hotel, our stay was very pleasant and we would come back again.
- Also Known As:
- Beatriz Atlantis And Spa Hotel
- Beatriz Atlantis Hotel Puerto De La Cruz
- Beatriz Atlantis Hotel
- Beatriz Atlantis & Spa Hotel Tenerife/Puerto De La Cruz
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the north of Tenerife, one of the most beautiful places in the world thanks to its nature and landscape, Beatriz Atlantis & Spa Hotel is situated. This 4 star hotel is located in the centre of Puerto de la Cruz at the sea front and only 150m from the famous Lagos Martiánez. The 290 recently refurbished rooms wih sea or Teide view are equipped with air conditioning and heating, bath or shower, hair dryer, LCD satellite tv, wifi connection, safety box and balcony or terrace.Among the outside facilities you find a sun terrace, adults pool and a separate children's pool.The gastronomic offer includes a buffet restaurant with a spacious open air terrace, pool bar with a la carte restaurant and the “Drago” bar with evening entertainment and chill out terrace.The mini club for our little guests and the private parking complete the offer.All your events find a special place in the Hotel Beatriz Atlantis & Spa.Conference, conventions, incentive or meeting – there are 6 event rooms available, one of them with access to a terrace. All rooms count with daylight and a capacity up to 500 persons and are equipped with the most advanced technology to adapt your needs and requests.We place at your disposal highly sophisticated equipment of PA, projection cannons, plasma screens etc.Furthermore the hotel is “crowned” by a glass dome on the last floor which houses a spa with all kind of facilites, treatments, vip area and gym. From the spa you enjoy spectacular view towards the sea and the Teide.The situation of the hotel right at the sea front, the commercial offer and the leisure options convert the place into a perfect choice to enjoy your holidays or event. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, Agoda, HotelsClick and Otel so you can book your Beatriz Atlantis & Spa Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.