Recently returned from a week's holiday at the 'Beatriz Atlantis' in Puerto De La Cruz.
This is large 12 storey plus hotel which has an excellent location overlooking the Atlantic Ocean. It is indeed quite special waking up to hear the waves crashing into the rocks and then opening your curtains to see the turquoise colour of the ocean with the sun rising over the mountains.
It is set in in the flat part of the resort (important for ageing guests!) and is very convenient for beach and promenade activities. You really do feel to be part of the environment and the waves crashing into the beach add to the overall appeal - this is not a negative issue!
Our room was situated on the 4th floor with private balcony and had all the facilities expected of a 4 star hotel. The whole hotel was very clean and it is always comforting to observe constant cleaning of surfaces and areas in all parts of the hotel.
The large dining room is situated down on another level overlooking the pool and outdoor areas. The buffet meals are of a high standard with plenty of choice for everyone - despite the size, the dining room is efficiently managed and the staff are polite and friendly.
Overall, a very good hotel which I would recommend to anybody wanting to spend a holiday in this attractive and interesting part of Tenerife.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the north of Tenerife, one of the most beautiful places in the world thanks to its nature and landscape, Beatriz Atlantis & Spa Hotel is situated. This 4 star hotel is located in the centre of Puerto de la Cruz at the sea front and only 150m from the famous Lagos Martianez. The 290 recently refurbished rooms wih sea or Teide view are equipped with air conditioning and heating, bath or shower, hair dryer, LCD satellite tv, wifi connection, safety box and balcony or terrace.Among the outside facilities you find a sun terrace, adults pool and a separate children's pool.The gastronomic offer includes a buffet restaurant with a spacious open air terrace, pool bar with a la carte restaurant and the "Drago" bar with evening entertainment and chill out terrace.The mini club for our little guests and the private parking complete the offer.All your events find a special place in the Hotel Beatriz Atlantis & Spa.Conference, conventions, incentive or meeting - there are 6 event rooms available, one of them with access to a terrace. All rooms count with daylight and a capacity up to 500 persons and are equipped with the most advanced technology to adapt your needs and requests.We place at your disposal highly sophisticated equipment of PA, projection cannons, plasma screens etc.Furthermore the hotel is "crowned" by a glass dome on the last floor which houses a spa with all kind of facilites, treatments, vip area and gym. From the spa you enjoy spectacular view towards the sea and the Teide.The situation of the hotel right at the sea front, the commercial offer and the leisure options convert the place into a perfect choice to enjoy your holidays or event. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Priceline, HotelTravel.com, Travelocity, Low Cost Holidays, Otel and Odigeo so you can book your Beatriz Atlantis & Spa Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beatriz Atlantis Hotel Puerto De La Cruz
- Beatriz Atlantis And Spa Hotel
- Beatriz Atlantis & Spa Hotel Tenerife/Puerto De La Cruz