Stayed there for 10 days in January. Although we are British we were pleased to see the Hotel full of Germans as we knew then that standards would be good and we were not disappointed. The rooms were clean and comfortable but in need of a little TLC and maintenance in some areas although this did not detract from our stay. We did not like the grey thin towels though. The staff we thought were lovely and they could not seem to do enough for us, and always with a smile. The food was good with lots of choices and also the choice to have your meat or fish cooked by a personal chef was always available. There was sometimes a problem with queueing to get in the dining room but only if you went at the most popular time which was around 6.30pm when we stayed there. The Staff dealt with the problem in a swift and courteous manner and we never waited for long. The outdoor pool was heated and there is also a Spa which we did not use, as it cost extra. Do go and take a look at it though on the very top floor. It is amazing! Overall the Hotel experience was very good and we are already planning a return visit and also recommending it to all our friends! Forgot to say that the Hotel is walking distance from most amenities and we saw so much locally in a very short space of time! It is ideally sitiated situated with the seafront on one side and the entrance facing towards the town - and yet still a nice peaceful location.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the north of Tenerife, one of the most beautiful places in the world thanks to its nature and landscape, Beatriz Atlantis & Spa Hotel is situated. This 4 star hotel is located in the centre of Puerto de la Cruz at the sea front and only 150m from the famous Lagos Martianez. The 290 recently refurbished rooms wih sea or Teide view are equipped with air conditioning and heating, bath or shower, hair dryer, LCD satellite tv, wifi connection, safety box and balcony or terrace.Among the outside facilities you find a sun terrace, adults pool and a separate children's pool.The gastronomic offer includes a buffet restaurant with a spacious open air terrace, pool bar with a la carte restaurant and the "Drago" bar with evening entertainment and chill out terrace.The mini club for our little guests and the private parking complete the offer.All your events find a special place in the Hotel Beatriz Atlantis & Spa.Conference, conventions, incentive or meeting - there are 6 event rooms available, one of them with access to a terrace. All rooms count with daylight and a capacity up to 500 persons and are equipped with the most advanced technology to adapt your needs and requests.We place at your disposal highly sophisticated equipment of PA, projection cannons, plasma screens etc.Furthermore the hotel is "crowned" by a glass dome on the last floor which houses a spa with all kind of facilites, treatments, vip area and gym. From the spa you enjoy spectacular view towards the sea and the Teide.The situation of the hotel right at the sea front, the commercial offer and the leisure options convert the place into a perfect choice to enjoy your holidays or event. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, HotelTravel.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Agoda and Hotels.com so you can book your Beatriz Atlantis & Spa Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beatriz Atlantis And Spa Hotel
- Beatriz Atlantis Hotel Puerto De La Cruz
- Beatriz Atlantis & Spa Hotel Tenerife/Puerto De La Cruz