My wife and I stayed in the hotel during our visit to Tenerife. The room was clean (although smelled of disinfectant during our all stay) and rather spacious.
Our two concerns were:-
- the windows and balcony looked at the main city square where in the restaurants they held very loud concerts every evening till mid-night.
- the breakfasts were not suitable for vegetarians, no choice at all apart from muesli and cheese, but moreover all dish-ware was very unclean.
So if you decide to stay here, ask to have a room not facing the square and don't have breakfasts in the hotel.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere and Otel so you can book your Aparthotel Tropical reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tropical Hotel Puerto De La Cruz
- Aparthotel Tropical Tenerife/Puerto De La Cruz