“Fantastic morning out” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Certificate of Excellence 2014
“Fantastic morning out”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2013

Myself my daughter (30) and her friend (29) Went out with Jamie on June 20th 2013 and it was the girls first fishing trip and what a treat it was. Jamie is a wonderful guy and we were all made to feel as if we had known him for years and he was an old friend.
We did a couple of hours trolling while Jamie kept us informed of what was happening around us and what to look out for. We had a bonus of a group of Pilot whales swimming close by and Jamie even took the time though still trolling to slow right down, so we could watch the whales and take pictures.
After the trolling we caught some bait fish and the girls loved that reeling in 6 at a time.
Then we started bottom fishing and between the 6 of us that was out that day we had 1 Tope and 14 Rays the biggest being an 80lb monster.
The next time we are in Tenerife Jamie and his boat will be the first thing we will book.
The welcome and experience we had with Jamie that day made our holiday just that little but more special.

Thank you Jamie...........Steve, Kelly, Kelly

West Bromwich, United Kingdom
“Two great trips”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2013

Had a fantastic couple of fishing trips with my wife on our honeymoon, had a nice dolphin fish the first time and 4 different rays the second.
Would defiantly recommend, Jamie is well known around Tenerife for being the best boat in the water and he had a good knowledge of the best spots and some top quality tackle.
I hear that he has now got a brand new set of trolling booms that I will defiantly be putting to the test when I return to Tenerife in November.

Ramsgate, United Kingdom
“Brilliant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2013 via mobile

Everything was great, had a fab afternoon. Everyone was happy . Jamie knows his stuff. Would 100% recommend

Visited May 2013
lossiemouth
“fishing trip”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2013

great half days fishing with Jamie on the Happy Hooker, he was very good at showing everyone they had to do. I was on other fishing trips while on holiday but this one was the best by far big thanks to Jamie and I will be doing more trips with him on my next trip to Tenerife. big thanks Jamie.

Dublin, Ireland
“Goodtimes on this hooker lads!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2013

Myself and a friend were out on June 11th 2013 for my 3rd trip in 5 years on a hooker boat (the fact I keep going back on The Happy Hooker should tell you something!) It was my friends first time fishing and he's totally hooked after catching a couple of big rays and watching me pull up a sand hound shark. The skipper Jamie is a top man who knows his stuff, all you have to do is kick back and enjoy your day out. Some people might be unlucky and not catch anything on the day but on each of the 3 trips I took I caught something and left the boat a very happy chappy.. What more can I say only that next time I get back to Tenerife I'll be out with the hooker again! Cheers for everything Jamie.

James from Dublin, Ireland.