“Great staff” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #736 of 3,284 Restaurants in Tenerife
Cuisines: Dessert, English, International, British
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
Description: Familly owned and run new business in Las Americas. Provides a variety of freshly cooked meals from breakfast to dinner. Very much a Cafe Bar with patrons encouraged to have a drink, a snack or a full meal as required. Child friendly with smaller portions or specific kids meal provided. All nationalities both visitors and residents very welcome.Extensive range of cocktails, beers and ciders. Gluten free options available.Resident pool team plays in the local league every Tuesday. New recruits always welcome.
Aberdeen, United Kingdom
“Great staff”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 27, 2013

Popped in here a couple of times for a snack and a beer made to feel very welcome staff couldn't do enough for us very nice family run place when I return next year we will make a point of having a meal here and staying for entertainment as heard its so good

• Visited November 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

Halifax, United Kingdom
“Great staff”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 25, 2013

Just come back from a week in Tenerife,was in lowrys most days,great food great beer and the entertainment was awesome,see you at Easter...nice friendly family run bar and cafe..will I go back yes of course......

• Visited November 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Scunthorpe, England, United Kingdom
“Give this wonderful family & friends a break!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2013

Lowry's Cafe/Bar is run by a great family with good friendly honest staff who are not out to rip any body off! The prices are very reasonable for them to make a living & employ people. After spending a week in Los Americas, me & my family were drawn back to this Cafe/Bar on many occasions due to the sincere friendliness & happy atmosphere! Did any of you people who decided to leave negative feedback ask about the 'disgusting smell' from the toilets? We did ....... and very apologetic owner informed us of a drains issue NEXT DOOR of which he had reported & was pursuing! Would I & my family go back........... easy ....... YES, and thank you all at Lowry's for making my holiday a fantastic one. All the best until we see you again :-)))))

• Visited October 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Glasgow, Scotland, United Kingdom
“latest on Lowrys - avoid if the toilet is anything to go by”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2013

Just back from Tenerife and thought I had to share my experience. Went in for a light lunch, from the street the place looked a little tired and dated but had a few other folk in eating so we decided to give it a try. Once seated I noticed how shabby the place was, broken tiles on all the stairs and floors, dated furniture and generally just untidy with things in no proper place eg a bag of cat litter sitting up the back and a large box of clothes etc under the pool table. The food arrived (baked potato, tuna wrap and cottage pie), it was pretty average.
Before leaving my daughter wanted to go to the toilet, we had to go through the back and down some stairs. As we walked down the stairs a foul smell got stronger and stronger, it was disgusting. I had to move a sign to flush the toilet as I did a cockroach ran across the wall! I quickly left feeling extremely nauseous and wondering the cleanliness of the kitchen and how it was given a trip advisor recommendation certificate???????????????

• Visited October 2013
Tenerife, Spain
“good honest food and bloody good service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2013

me and my girlfriend went to lowerys bar in tenerife and to be honest we only went for a breakfast,and it was so nice to see that they were so friendly and when we asked were the best places to go in tenerife they were so helpfulland so polite.it was nice to be in a family run bar that work hard and they bend over backwards to help u and thats what i call family and teamwork not like the rest who dont care about u they just get u in and forget about u.it was also good that the staff and the bosses understood about glutine free and they accomidated to our needs.i am also under the understanding that they had a massive fire and the way they have bounced back from that is amazing i was in the army for 8 years and i know what teamwork is and i will be comming back thank you vor good food and being so friendly it made our holiday

• Visited September 2013