“Good value for money” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Tralee, Ireland
“Good value for money”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 10, 2013

Pint of beer only €1.00 full irish breakfast €2.95 with coffee or juice.evening meal 3 course €8.95 I had garlic mushrooms starter main course steak with chips rice and veg and dessert chocolate cake,portions are small but what do you expect for €8.95 service good great value the beer after 6pm goes up to €2.90 they are a business so I suppose they have to make some profit.the bossman nice guy very friendly he is the older guy the other waiter not so friendly still overall a nice spot

Visited November 2013

Coventry, United Kingdom
“bad service”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2013

DON'T GIVE THESE PLACES YOUR CUSTOM. We went for a meal with three grandchildren towards the end of October 2013. Two of the children received their meals; five minutes later the third child was served, then five minutes later , along with my partner. The children were all just finishing their meals before I received my meal. Quality of meals were overall poor all round. To add insult we were all given hot bread rolls on sitting down; thinking they were free we all tucked in. At the end of the meal our bill included nearly six euros for the rolls. WHAT A SCAM; when I raised it with the manager, he just sniggered, pointing to small print at the back of the menu; accordingly we should have refused the rolls on arrival if we didn't want them. There are much better and cheaper places to eat; one of which is Lorry's opposite Iceland and MacDonald's for kids.

• 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Westmeath
“Very Good”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 2, 2013

We decided for a change to try out this place, and I have to say that I was supprised, The person trying to get people in very very lax, so I did not expect much, as the menu was for less the 10euro, but what we got was basic food that tasted nice, and you were full up by the time you left. The staff were very pleasant , and the service was good. For the price you pay you are getting a good meal

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Bergen, Norway
“Worst place I have ever eaten”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2013

We were initially a little skeptical when the price for a 3 course meal was under 10 euros, but we were very hungry and would give the place a chance. We should have taken the hint when the throw-in guy was surprised that we would eat there. The resturant was half full, and simply furnished. We ordered from the three course menu, soups, beef and chicken dishes. The food arrived after 5 min and the presentation was very simple. We assume the the soup was made ​​from powder, the meat was dry and sinewy, the pommes frittes was wet and the vegetables were made from the frozen kind you find in the freezer at the grocery store. One of us also got a steak that was bad, but the waiter denied it and was upset that we thought it was bad, we did not get a new one. The dessert felt like it had been cooked in large quantities long time ago. Please, dont eat here! You WILL be disappointed. We ended up at McDonalds after this visit...

• 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
“A BUG MISTAKE!!!!!!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2013 via mobile

Spent two week's in costa adeja from august 25 th, decided to eat breakfast here a few days into the holiday, the guy who took our order couldn't understand a word we were saying and was very rude made us feel like we were being a nuisance. After pointing to the pictures on menu off what it was we wanted I visted the ladies toilet 3 cockroach running up the wall didn't think to much of it as it was very hot and you do see them. Anyway breakfast arrived so we tucked in and I couldn't believe my eye's there on my bacon was a fried cockroach, my partner got the waiter over and he just looked and removed my plate quick before anyone else saw no apology nothing. Needless to say we got up without paying, I'm only sorry I didn't take a photo. The cockroach was fried with the bacon so god knows we're they store there meat, disgusting!!!! DO NOT EAT HERE!!!!! Gordon Ramseys excellent as is Amandas.

• Visited August 2013