Booked independently with booking.com, 1 bedroom apartment. Very pleased, huge balcony with comfy furniture, well equipped and clean. Flat screen tv's with a choice of English channels. No air con but at this time of years fans were adequate. Airplane noise isn't as bad as you would expect & they don't fly between midnight & 7am which helps. Nice pool if a little chilly! Restaurant food good & so is the takeaway. Evenig entertainment every night but we didnt watch any so cannot commet. shop on site has all the essentials. would recommend car hire if u want to get out and about shich we did. loro parque a must and teide. We travelled with our 9montb old son and the staff were fab, nothin a problem cot, highchair provided in apartment. Would Defiantely go again.
- Also Known As:
- Sunningdale Village Hotel Tenerife
- Sunningdale Village Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- ISO 9001:2008 Certified by BSI (Resort Management services) ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Sunningdale Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.