“The best bar in Puerto Del Carmen” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #33 of 102 Nightlife in Lanzarote
Type: Bar/ Clubs, Bars
grantham
9 attraction reviews
“The best bar in Puerto Del Carmen”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 7, 2014

I absolutely LOVE this bar.We first came here 13 years ago,we went back last week and it hadnt changed at all.Still a great atmosphere,looking out to sea or watching music videos all night long sipping Gin and Tonic which looks blue.They still have the ruta 66 train set which runs around the roof.I love the whole American theme of the bar ,very quirky.We will always have a special place in our hearts for this bar.

Visited February 2014

• Polish first
Middlesbrough, United Kingdom
9 attraction reviews
“Top bar”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2014 via mobile

We go to this bar all the time it's well worth a visit great music and videos and loads of choice of beers and cocktails the staff are all great and always like a chat love the decor different to most bars and makes a great talking point

Visited October 2013
Belfast, N.Ireland
“Ruta 66”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2014

This is our local bar in Puerto del Carmen, have been going to Route 66 for years and love the atmosphere. It's a great place to sit and people watch. Love the videos and the mix of music.
Staff sand doormen all very friendly. Can't wait until our next trip!

Visited November 2013
Worcester, United Kingdom
“Best bar in PDC”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 10, 2013 via mobile

Ended up at this bar night in night out. Fantastic helpful and friendly staff always happy to chat.
DJ- after reading previous reviews I don't feel the comments about the DJ were warranted. Never had a problem with any of the music played- did play our requests and played a great set with the music choice.
Remember - not everyone can always be pleased so try this bar and make up your own mind.
DH u were fab just smile at your crowd a little more.
Would def return.

Visited November 2013
Mullingar, Ireland
“Girl group”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2013

I have been going here for years.Sometimes 3 times a year ! I think the DJ who played there before this one was much better.Last time I was there I asked him to play "something we could dance to" like ABBA even,and he looked at me like I was crazy! and just ignored me.Now Abba might not be everyones liking,but...most of us were in our 50's as it was in January and we just wanted a little bit of fun! A good DJ plays to the crowd not just what he want's to hear himself!
I know what i'm talking about as I work in a music bar!!
We left after an hour. A group of 10 of us.We are coming back in December so will give it another try! and I agree about the staff on bar and door, they are always helpful!

Visited June 2013