“This place has closed down” 1 of 5 stars

Ranked #60 of 68 attractions in Lanzarote
Type: Water Parks
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: At Aquapark Costa Teguise you will find the funniest water entertainments that you could imagine; from the most exciting facilities for the daringest one, to the most peaceful for the older people, and a wide enjoyable world for the children. The whole Family will find all the suitable amusements for each one, as well as restaurants and shopping services, which will allow you to spend an unforgettable day in touch with nature.
Halifax, United Kingdom
“This place has closed down”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 26, 2012 via mobile

Try the ones in playa blanca, great for small children especially, only four or five bigger rides though. This one was great six or seven years ago but obviously went down hill. Sad really.

London, United Kingdom
“GO AT YOUR OWN DANGER!!!!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 18, 2012

The most dangerous place i have ever been!
A group of four adults went. We first went on the rapids which we all kept getting our feet caught on the concrete side walls! I then got thrown out of my ring into other people.
The second ride of the day i went on was a big yellow slide...they only let you go up one or two at a time because it was built some time ago and is very rickety...you could feel it swaying.
My three friends went down before me...you had to use a rubber ring the first corner i went round i nearly fell over the edge...the second corner i was flung out of my ring hit my head elbow and foot on the slide...i came down the slide with out a ring...my boyfriend jumped into the water as he heard the bang and saw me in pain whilst the life guard was busy flexing his muscles at my friend. I was helped out of the water and stood by the side all the life guard could say was 'medic?' 'medic?'
I was taken to the medics room - I was given ibruprofen and told 'no more slides eat a sandwich'
GREAT MEDICAL ADVICE FOR SEVERE CONCUSSION AND A BROKEN TOE!!!!!!

Visited September 2012
Boston, Massachusetts
3 attraction reviews
“Awful”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2012

Do not waste your money this place is terrible. The paths are slippy, dirty and dangerous.We queued for 1 hour for food. I even seen a life guard having a cigarette in his post while watching children on the slides. The slides are useless it took my nephew age 8 about 8 min's to get down a small slide as it did no appear any water was pushing him down he had to push himself down. I think it cost 1 adult over 25eur to get in... SKIP IT ...

Visited August 2012
Liverpool, United Kingdom
3 attraction reviews
“Preferred Go Karting!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2012

We are currently on holiday in Costa Teguise and having been here a couple of years ago my sons were really looking forward to a return visit, however on a return journey from a separate excursion we passed the Waterpark and actually thought it was closed as it looked really quite ( it was around mid afternoon )! It was only after talking to a couple of other families who had had the misfortune to visit the Park that we realised why it looked so empty ...... Dirty run down park, paint peeling, slides with no constant flowing water so kids were getting stuck half way down and having to push themselves down! Bags were getting seared on way in and any refreshments brought in ere being taken from you forcing you to pay anything up to 10 euros for fast food and a drink! Having already paid an entrance fee of 22 euros, the families quickly realised that this wasn't going to be a cheap day out.... With this nugget of information we quickly changed our plans and went off to San Bartolome to the Go Karting Track, this was 10 euros for 8 mins on track (approx 12 to 15 laps) tickets got cheaper the more you bought (3 for 25 euros) photos were extra at 5 euros each but worth it to have a close up of our kids riding the karts! The track is hilly and full of bends but only added to the excitement and well worth the 2 hours we spent there ..... So much so we are going again before we go back home!

Visited August 2012
Kendal, United Kingdom
12 attraction reviews
“Awful / dangerous / expensive place”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2012

Expensive & over rated - and we've been daft enough to go more than once. New water Park just opened up in Playa Blanca - much better. Aqua park was dirty, with slippy floors and everything was expensive