Being honest this is a real mixed review, booking our buggy tour was very strained due to the poor English of the buggy operator on the phone,, she didn't even take our names or mobile numbers, arriving late the pick-up guy drove like a maniac as he was running late,, scaring the passengers to death!! Apon arrival the atmosphere was very flat, no-one greeted us and Staff seamed indifferent to us, driving licenses where not checked and we were kept waiting,,, being shown to our buggys we realized what a state they were in,, bits hanging off, speedos that don't work, it was very obvious that these had not been serviced in a long while.. However setting off was exciting, the roar of the engine, the scenery was nice although not the route we had booked or expected,, initially it was fun but did become VERY FRUSTRATING AT THE SLOW PACE, lack of inclines and dips etc, we stopped 4 times in 2.5 hours(not the 3 hours as paid) and often were kept waiting as our Guide was on his mobile.. I have to say the group we went with was excellent and it was us tourists who made the bugging fun NOT THE LAZY STAFF.. (As a recommendation to you if you decide to do this tour make sure your sunglasses are a decent size or wear goggles as the dust makes your eyes sore). So overall I would say it could have been a lot better,,
For Lanza buggy I would say directly:
1. Your customer service needs to improve.
2. Employ someone who speaks English. Be more precise in you instruction, booking and tour information.
3. Service your buggys, there dangerious. I will be forwarding these comments to the lanzarote governing body for there attention and action.
4. Don't keep clients waiting because your on the phone, also don't use the phone whilst driving the pick up bus, you are responsible for your passengers safety..
5. Make the tour exciting for your clients,, it was VERY SLOW it was dull.
OVERALL YOU NEED TO RE-EVALUATE YOUR BUSINESS AND THE SERVICE YOU PROVIDE.
If you own or manage Lanzarote A Caballo, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.