This is a lovely hotel but far from 5 star as people claim (where have these people stayed?). It may be four star with the spa and indoor pool but the food is very bad and only 2 star and I would only recommend staying bed and breakfast. We had to return two meals in a week as the fish must have been cooked at 7 and left lying until we ate at 8. Meat was tough and sent back. One of the dinner options was 'Ham and Eggs'. That's a new one to me how you get 5 Star ham and eggs.
We complianed on leaving but it seems that there is no change and when they do eventually change the chef we will be back, but perhaps just bed and breakfast. Great shame.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Adults only hotel. This option is perfect for couples, friends, singles or families with children over the age of 16 to enjoy their holidays. In Minorca, only 9km from the old capital of the island, the monumental Ciutadella, our hotel is located between the beaches of Son Xoriguer (600m) and Cala’n Bosch (300m).The colonial architecture and a well-cared decoration based on traditional materials like wood, terracotta, forged iron, aged marble etc. makes of this place the most exclusive 5-star hotel in the isle of Minorca.Five star hotel of the Island, thought for those who look for peaceful vacations and easy access to the superb beaches of the south. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Venere, Despegar.com and Travelocity so you can book your La Quinta Resort Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Quinta Resort Hotel And Spa
- La Quinta Hotel Ciudadella
- La Quinta Ciudadela
- Ciudadela La Quinta
- La Quinta Resort Hotel & Spa Spain/Minorca