I stayed at the Hi Cala Blanca in September 2012. I totally agree with the previous reviews. For the money the food and service are good value.
Plus Points. Great fresh Salad bar, good variety of food that changes on a daily basis.Some traditional Spanish dishes such as palella and deserts
Poor Points: If you like fresh coffee, you'll have to but it outside the hotel as the offerings from the coffee machine are the worst coffee I've ever encountered in any hotel in the world..
The location of the hotel lends itself to having a relaxing break, and the bus stop in front of the hotel can take you to Citudella in 10 minutes. If you are considering a late night out to the bars and clubs bear in mind the clubs such as 'Space' don't get lively till 2am!!!!
We also enjoyed the fine costal path that runs round the Isalnd and is located 200m from the hotel.
I echo the comments about cleanliness and staff helpfulness. They work very hard and are dedicated
- Also Known As:
- Cala Blanca Hotel Ciudadella
- Cala Blanca Ciudadela
- Hi! Cala Blanca Spain/Minorca
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A location of great beauty to enjoy a restful holiday along with our family and friends. Located 150m from the small bay of Cala Blanca, just 4km from Ciutadella. The hotel was refurbished in 2008. 167 rooms with balcony, air-conditioning (heating/cooling), safe rental, SAT TV, bath, shower, toilet. The hotel has both facilities for sports and relaxation in a large gardened area, along with 1 adults pool and 1 children's pool. Day and evening entertainment program offers extra fun for your stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, HostelWorld, Tingo, Hotels.com, Venere, Fastbooking, Otel and HotelsClick so you can book your Hi! Cala Blanca reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.