My wife and I stayed here first week of September. Arrived around midnight and after finding reception noted our apartment number on the noticeboard and entered our apartment. Apartment was fairly basic but had everthing we needed - bar next door is open very late so is a good place to end your evening out. Notable bars within the resort - The black horse (cracking home cooked food), Bar 61 Irish bar (good guiness, quizzes and karaoke) Shopping Bar (cheap beer 2 euros a pint and cheaper), Plaza Domingoes and Jimmy Hill's square for entertainmant. Pool at apartment clean, not cold, and never crowded due to there being only 24 apartments in complex. Decent food and drink at complex - manager very friendly and helpful in every way. Would definitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fiesta-Park apartments it is a property located in a quiet area, a few meters from Cala en Forcat beach and from the seaview point of Cala en Blanes. Each apartment it is of one bedroom with capacity for four people, full bathroom, well equiped kitchen, diningroom with T.V 32" and free internet Wifi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Otel so you can book your Fiesta Park Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fiesta Park Apartments (Menorca) Hotel Ciudadella
- Fiesta Park Apartments Spain/Minorca