We stayed here for a week in May 13, although the weather in Menorca was not the best, this little B & B was great. Just a 15 min walk into Cuitadella town, fantastic view from our room (No 9), sufficient breakfast - nothing fancy. Very helpful staff especially Tony - nothing was too much for them.
Would definitely recommend this hotel and we would return
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Is a complex of two hotels: Cala Bona / Mar Blava where guests can be accommodated in any of the two establishments. The hotel comprises two buildings, with shared facilities. These include a beautiful garden terrace and bar. The hotel has two floors, being located in the best area of Menorca. Located on the beach, in a quiet promenade. Located 50 meters from the beach (Platja Gran), in the historic town of Ciutadella Menorca. Features an outdoor pool and wireless internet access. Ten minutes walk to the center and the charming Old Town, where there are numerous entertainment venues. very close, only 300 meters, there is public transport. Credit card, satellite, home, garden or terrace, central location, pool, hair dryer in room service, bar/cafeteria, TV room, WIFI. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Despegar.com, Travelocity, HostelBookers, HostelWorld, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Cala Bona & Mar Blava Hotels reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Cala Bona Mar Blava
- Cala Bona & Mar Blava Hotels Spain/Minorca