Having spent ages looking for a hotel that would be central for our needs we decided to go with this one. We were encouraged by the reviews on here and were not disappointed.
The hotel itself is really nice and modern, but the small courtyard which is a fab sun trap and the shutters on the windows still give it a spanish feel. The staff are extremely helpful and pleasant, the double room we had booked was not available so we were given a suite...we didn't complain !! The rooms were really clean and bright with comfortable beds and a walk in shower. Breakfast was typical of most hotels, meat, cheese, rolls, fruit cereal and the most amazing pastries.
The location was great, probaly about a 10 minute walk to where you can pick up the tour bus and 15-20 mins to the cathedral and the sea front where there are great tapas bars on the harbour so you can sit in the sun with a cold glass of cava and watch the world go by.
Would definitely recommend "Cappuucino" next door to the hotel, the food, coffee and desserts were fantastic.
When visiting Palma again i wouldn't think of staying anywhere else.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Mision de San Miguel Hotel is located in the heart of Palma de Mallorca, close to the main pedestrian streets and squares of the city, such as the commercial streets of Sant Miquel, Olms and Ramblas, and Plaza de Cort, Plaza Mayor... as well as Plaza Espana, financial centre of the island. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Priceline, Expedia, Venere, Travelocity, Hotel.de and Tingo so you can book your UR Mision de San Miguel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ur Mision De San Miguel Hotel Palma De Mallorca
- UR Mision De San Miguel Palma De Mallorca, Majorca