Having spent ages looking for a hotel that would be central for our needs we decided to go with this one. We were encouraged by the reviews on here and were not disappointed.
The hotel itself is really nice and modern, but the small courtyard which is a fab sun trap and the shutters on the windows still give it a spanish feel. The staff are extremely helpful and pleasant, the double room we had booked was not available so we were given a suite...we didn't complain !! The rooms were really clean and bright with comfortable beds and a walk in shower. Breakfast was typical of most hotels, meat, cheese, rolls, fruit cereal and the most amazing pastries.
The location was great, probaly about a 10 minute walk to where you can pick up the tour bus and 15-20 mins to the cathedral and the sea front where there are great tapas bars on the harbour so you can sit in the sun with a cold glass of cava and watch the world go by.
Would definitely recommend "Cappuucino" next door to the hotel, the food, coffee and desserts were fantastic.
When visiting Palma again i wouldn't think of staying anywhere else.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel UR Mision de San Miguel is a charming, small hotel perfectly situated inside Palma's old quarter. A perfect place to discover the romantic old town and the lively city centre of Palma de Mallorca. Built around an inner courtyard and with interiors decorated in a pure contemporary style, the hotel stands out for its exquisite natural light and is the ideal place for one to relax. The hotel remains open all year round and offers a personalised service to both businessmen and those who simply wish to enjoy their holidays. Its central location, with direct access to public transport makes it easy to reach any part of the island. Also the Hotel UR Mision de San Miguel has a two-story private parking (costs apply), private parking is recommended for small city cars. The hotel offers wireless Internet access in all its facilities. Internet connection and the use of safety deposit box in the room are both free of charge. A total of 32 rooms make up this peaceful, modern, boutique hotel which also offers guests the chance to taste some of the most delicious Mediterranean food at the popular MISA Brasserie and Bar, from the well-known chef Marc Fosh who stands out for his original and innovative cuisine. Some emblematic elements of the original building, such as the dome of the ground floor, have been restored and maintained with its original design, and it is now the restaurant wine cellar. The two modern and comfortably furnished conference rooms are also equipped with internet access, air conditioning, a projector and large screen, and direct access to a courtyard which is ideal for coffee breaks. Due to the unique location of the hotel, guests can enjoy the main shopping areas and cultural activities, excursions, golf, restaurants, etc. Also from the hotel reception can be arranged any special request of the guest, boat trips, rent a car, excursions around the island, winery tours, visit to the Caves of Drach, etc. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Odigeo, Priceline, Agoda and HotelTravel.com so you can book your UR Mision de San Miguel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ur Mision De San Miguel Hotel Palma De Mallorca
- UR Mision De San Miguel Palma De Mallorca, Majorca