Stayed in Hotel Dali mid October and really enjoyed our week there. Before we arrived, I mailed requesting a room at front of hotel and on arrival were offered a choice of rooms. We stayed in room 211 overlooking the pool ( beware of rooms at back- overlooking run down tennis court/car park) Had google'd street viewed before we travelled and was aware of very steep hill/ narrow street leading to hotel and was not surprised when coach dropped us off on main road.
Hill could be a problem to some guests, especially carry luggage.
Overall we found the hotel excellent with buffet breakfast great value at €5 each per day, for evening meals, the dining room looked dismal, but this is probably a seasonal thing- could image it packed during summer months. There is plenty of choice if you want to eat out with a super fish restaurant / Thai and Italian/Spanish restaurant at bottom of hill. A 15minute stroll will get you to Cala Major with endless choices - from top end to ' greasy spoon' eateries.
The pool area in hotel was maintained to a very high standard with a small gym for residents use. Staff very friendly and professional. Bedroom wall were on the thin side as you could clearly hear occupants next door , but no great deal as when we stayed all guests were the same vintage as us and didn't make much noise.
Overall a great place to stay- friendly, extremely clean, comfortable and great value. Intend staying there again in the future.
We were going to rent a car, but as said previously- narrow street has no parking- great bus service on main road to Palma centre and other resorts
The only disadvantage for seniors could be the steep hill leading to hotel and the many hilly areas surrounding the hotel.
Fantastic sandy beach at Cala Major 600 mtrs. from hotel with other small coves accessible thru very steep steps
- Also Known As:
- Dali Hotel Palma De Mallorca
- Hotel Dali Palma De Mallorca, Majorca
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Dali Hotel in Majorca is an exclusive three star hotel located in the city of Palma close to the Marivent Royal Palace, the Paseo Marítimo and a few minutes walk from Cala Mayor Beach. The Hotel rescues a selected range of elements that seek your satisfaction and comfort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Tingo, Expedia, HostelWorld, Travelocity, HostelBookers, Otel, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Hotel Dali reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.