“Great Location !! Great Place !!” 5 of 5 stars

Add it.
No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Palma de Mallorca
Apartamentos La Bonanova
76 Frances Vidal, 7505 Palma de Mallorca, Majorca, Spain   |
A TripAdvisor Member
“Great Location !! Great Place !!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 26, 2003

Was a bit dubious at first as it is located in a quiet residential area of Palma, about 15 mins drive from Palma airport, but once I got into the apartment I was so pleased! It is of very high standards, very clean and bright with great views. I was only a 10 min walk from the local beach and likewise Palma city. There are two swimming pools and a large private roof terrace for sunbathing, with sun loungers & parasols. I booked Bed & Breakfast, very comfortable en-suire room with a huge breakfast (a mix of cold & hot food) served daily at a time that suited me! I hired a car for a couple of days as it is well placed for direct access to all that the Island has to offer, only 25 mins from Valledemossa, Deia and Soller, well worth the drive. I have to say I thoroughly enjoyed myself, the management were very friendly and full of helpful advise and suggestions. I would highly recommend it.

1 person has reviewed this hotel

Been to Apartamentos La Bonanova? Share your experiences!