Stayed here just for one night and found everything fine. It is well located if you want to be closer to the railway station and Plaza Espangne. It was really nice at this end of the city away from the port area, and it was easy to walk to some excellent cafes and restaurants. We arrived early and the staff were helpful about taking our luggage and giving us some where to get changed. After exploring the city we returned to our rooms. The room was a little basic and tired but absolutely fine - and we slept well. We could hear the main road in the distance but it was much quieter here than the other Tryp hotel down at the port. This is essentially a business hotel - so no outdoor sun areas etc - but really well located for a city break/short stay.We didn't have breakfast at the hotel - but it was easily and cheaply found not far away - and much more atmospheric.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Health Center with indoor pool, turkish bath, sauna and whirlpool, free of charge for our guests ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Melia, Tingo, Hotels.com, Agoda and Venere so you can book your Tryp Palma reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tryp Palma Hotel Palma De Mallorca
- Tryp Hotel Palma
- Tryp Palma De Mallorca
- Tryp Palma Palma De Mallorca, Majorca