Second time at Costa Azul for us - first one pre-refurb, second after. What a difference ! We enjoyed the hotel first time round, particularly the view, which has to be one of the best ones I've seen. As for the revisit, the updated rooms are very swish, bathroom great (shower especially) and the bed is the most comfortable hotel bed I have ever been in, bar none. The view is just as good (is lovely watching the cruise liners pull out of the harbour and there is always something to look at, be it planes cruising down into the airport, people promenading, yachts going in and out of the harbour) and the balcony furniture is much better quality than last time. The pool area was still in the process of being renovated, but the sun terrace is complete, with comfy sun loungers, and , again, that view. There is a busy road straight outside the hotel, but that doesn't detract from the view at all. Location is handy for a pleasant walk into town. Must mention the Darsena restaurant that is on the harbour front on the way into town - great food, great location, friendly staff and excellent value. Would highly recommend - this would be the only hotel I would contemplate stopping in if we come back to Palma. A sea view room is a must - we had premium room on 7th floor - very impressed. Only slight negative, corridor noise seemed to travel with doors opening along the hall easily audible in the room, but when the air con is on, isn't a problem and is the only very small quibble I can find with the excellent hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Of all the hotels in Palma de Mallorca, the Costa Azul Hotel a unique hotel and invites you to immerse yourself in the heart of Palma de Mallorca through a one-of-a-kind place, imbued with colour, poetry and Mediterranean. A place where feelings predominate and where you are the protagonist of each moment.Different from all the hotels in Palma de Majorca through its philosophy, services and personal attention, the Costa Azul Hotel is privileged to be the hotel on Palma Bay with the best views: a picture-window onto the sea through which you can dive directly into the essence of this unique city.Whether you're travelling as a couple, with friends or on business, get ready to feel the Mediterranean's embrace in every nook of our hotel in Palma. Let its innovative design and spacious guest rooms leave you open-mouthed; make yourself at home throughout; and minute by minute, build the holiday of your dreams.In our hotel in Palma de Majorca you'll find the perfect inspiration for making the city yours, and feeling that almost magical surprise which travelling, discovering and experimenting gives you.Come and discover our hotel in Palma: there's a whole sea of sensations that we want to sail over with you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, getaroom.com, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Hotel Costa Azul reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palma Costa Azul Hotel
- Costa Azul Hotel Palma
- Hotel Costa Azul Palma De Mallorca, Majorca
- Costa Azul Palma De Mallorca