The Costa Azul is a good four star hotel. The staff were very helpful and the hotel was spotlessly clean.
The hotel was well situated on the waterfront within walking distance from the centre/ cathedral. It is also a reasonable walk for Bellver castle which is worth a visit.
We had a premium plus room on the corner of the eighth floor. Although the room was on the small size the views from the balcony were stunning with a panoramic view of the marina and the cathedral.
Not that the hotel can do anything about it, but there is a constant low level noise from the main road in front of the building. Also there was a hum from air conditioning or some other plant nearby. It didn't bother us, but you need to be aware that even though it is a waterfront location, you won't hear the lapping of waves on the shore.
We enjoyed the buffet evening meals with meat and fish freshly cooked on the griddle. It was reasonably priced at 18 euros with a welcome drink and you could eat as much or as little as you wanted. (We prefer smaller portions!)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Of all the hotels in Palma de Mallorca, the Costa Azul Hotel a unique hotel and invites you to immerse yourself in the heart of Palma de Mallorca through a one-of-a-kind place, imbued with colour, poetry and Mediterranean. A place where feelings predominate and where you are the protagonist of each moment.Different from all the hotels in Palma de Majorca through its philosophy, services and personal attention, the Costa Azul Hotel is privileged to be the hotel on Palma Bay with the best views: a picture-window onto the sea through which you can dive directly into the essence of this unique city.Whether you're travelling as a couple, with friends or on business, get ready to feel the Mediterranean's embrace in every nook of our hotel in Palma. Let its innovative design and spacious guest rooms leave you open-mouthed; make yourself at home throughout; and minute by minute, build the holiday of your dreams.In our hotel in Palma de Majorca you'll find the perfect inspiration for making the city yours, and feeling that almost magical surprise which travelling, discovering and experimenting gives you.Come and discover our hotel in Palma: there's a whole sea of sensations that we want to sail over with you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Venere, Priceline, Otel, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Hotel Costa Azul reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palma Costa Azul Hotel
- Costa Azul Hotel Palma
- Hotel Costa Azul Palma De Mallorca, Majorca
- Costa Azul Palma De Mallorca