The hotel was perfectly located for me. Only a lovely 15 minute walk to the old town and the inner city and nicely situated on the front of the port.We booked a premier sea view room with balcony. You could relax, sit out and look at the views on a the balcony as chairs and table provided.The room was very clean and modern.Beds comfortable although if you are a couple a I would suggest requesting your bed is a double/king and not two single beds pushed together.The hotel had just finished some construction which might explain why the ceiling tiles in our bathroom were loose and moving with the wind. I was concerned about this.The staff sent some workmen within 10 minutes to fix however, the job originally hadnt been finished which was slightly worrying! It didnt ruin our stay.The breakfast was good. I didnt go for dinner option as reviews were nt so good and I do prefer to sample the local restaurants when I go away.The terrace you can sun bathe on and there is a small pool which is ok and does the job.I would stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Of all the hotels in Palma de Mallorca, the Costa Azul Hotel a unique hotel and invites you to immerse yourself in the heart of Palma de Mallorca through a one-of-a-kind place, imbued with colour, poetry and Mediterranean. A place where feelings predominate and where you are the protagonist of each moment.Different from all the hotels in Palma de Majorca through its philosophy, services and personal attention, the Costa Azul Hotel is privileged to be the hotel on Palma Bay with the best views: a picture-window onto the sea through which you can dive directly into the essence of this unique city.Whether you're travelling as a couple, with friends or on business, get ready to feel the Mediterranean's embrace in every nook of our hotel in Palma. Let its innovative design and spacious guest rooms leave you open-mouthed; make yourself at home throughout; and minute by minute, build the holiday of your dreams.In our hotel in Palma de Majorca you'll find the perfect inspiration for making the city yours, and feeling that almost magical surprise which travelling, discovering and experimenting gives you.Come and discover our hotel in Palma: there's a whole sea of sensations that we want to sail over with you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Hotel Costa Azul reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palma Costa Azul Hotel
- Costa Azul Hotel Palma
- Hotel Costa Azul Palma De Mallorca, Majorca
- Costa Azul Palma De Mallorca