Amazing interiors and caring and attentive service make this a very special place to visit. The common rooms are breath taking and the roof has very lovely views of Palma and the sea. Not necessarily a 5 star experience as the beds are uncomfortable and the bathrooms need updating.
- Also Known As:
- Palacio Ca Sa Galesa Hotel
- Palacio Ca Sa Galesa
- Hotel Palacio Ca Sa Galesa Palma De Mallorca, Majorca
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Palacio Ca Sa Galesa is the only 5-stars boutique-hotel in the heart of Palma de Mallorca. It is located in an elegant XVI century palace which perfectly combines island’s architecture with French, Italian and English style.This charming hotel has 12 rooms, all of them unique and different. The wonderful interiors of Palacio Ca Sa Galesa are smartly decorated with valuable works of art by great artists such as Miro, Calder or Bennasar. The hotel is equipped with comfortable lounges and meeting rooms, a library, a bar, a restaurant, a breakfast room, a quiet courtyard for relaxing and a spacious terrace for sunbathing. Hotel’s excellent location allows guests enjoying some excellent views of Palma’s bay and Cathedral.Palacio Ca Sa Galesa offers a wide variety of quality services including Wi-Fi Internet access, 24 hour room service, express check-in/out, air conditioning, heating, parking facilities, free bike rental and a new wellness area with gym, thermal bath circuit, heated indoor pool, sauna, Roman bath, Jacuzzi and health and beauty treatments. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Splendia, Tingo, Agoda, Otel and Escapio so you can book your Hotel Palacio Ca Sa Galesa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.